how do you play this?

Getting Hand History Information...----------------------------------------------------------------Hand #9174390-1512 at Gouda (Pot Limit Omaha)Powered by UltimateBetStarted at 24/Oct/05 21:35:38 Pizdiggoty is at seat 0 with $0 (sitting out). malmster is at seat 1 with $39. elmaestro311 is at seat 2 with $42. TOE19 is at seat 3 with $15.15. upyoursriver is at seat 4 with $5.65. Zebra013 is at seat 5 with $36.85. Buda G is at seat 6 with $10.20. antedumb is at seat 7 with $13. MoonOwl is at seat 8 with $6.65. McPickie is at seat 9 with $10.90. The button is at seat 4. Zebra013 posts the small blind of $.10. Buda G posts the big blind of $.25. malmster: -- -- -- -- elmaestro311: -- -- -- -- TOE19: -- -- -- -- upyoursriver: -- -- -- -- Zebra013: -- -- -- -- Buda G: -- -- -- -- antedumb: 5c 7c 6c 8d MoonOwl: -- -- -- -- McPickie: -- -- -- --Pre-flop: antedumb calls. MoonOwl folds. McPickie calls. malmster folds. elmaestro311 calls. TOE19 calls. upyoursriver calls. Zebra013 calls. Buda G checks. Flop (board: 3c 4d 6d):SB checks, BB checks.... you? (there is 1.50$ in the pot)

I have been trying to work on my hand selection - and you will see why. I think it's working so far, playing much more solid, but I got in trouble here.I potted it, got one caller. Turn came 7d - made flush possibility. Is it a check/autofold here? I guess why I am wondering is - can I assume that he either has top set or nut flush draw(50/50)? Or is flush draw more likely. I know both are possible too - top set with nut flush draw(or weaker flush draw).

I have been trying to work on my hand selection - and you will see why. I think it's working so far, playing much more solid, but I got in trouble here.I potted it, got one caller. Turn came 7d - made flush possibility. Is it a check/autofold here? I guess why I am wondering is - can I assume that he either has top set or nut flush draw(50/50)? Or is flush draw more likely. I know both are possible too - top set with nut flush draw(or weaker flush draw).
yeah, fold preflop OOP.anyway, now that you're in this mess, flop pot is standard, unless you've got a nutjob who will always, and i mean always, pot it from late position. as for the turn, without any prior reads, i'd say set/flush draw are about equally likely, with the flush slightly more so. i'd put out a bet of about 1/2 pot (check/fold multiway, but this is heads up) and see what happens. just keep in mind that if the villain shows strength back at you, there's a good chance you're drawing dead.
yeah, fold preflop OOP.anyway, now that you're in this mess, flop pot is standard, unless you've got a nutjob who will always, and i mean always, pot it from late position. as for the turn, without any prior reads, i'd say set/flush draw are about equally likely, with the flush slightly more so. i'd put out a bet of about 1/2 pot (check/fold multiway, but this is heads up) and see what happens. just keep in mind that if the villain shows strength back at you, there's a good chance you're drawing dead.
I guess I figured it was about 50/50 - since there was 7$ in the pot and the villian had 7 left I potted it - he of course called with the nut flush. I didn't see any value from betting half the pot here - am I wrong. Can I conclude that a $3.50 bet into a 7 dollar pot EITHER takes it down there or gets re-raised and I MUST lay it down - saving myself 3.50? I guess it is the same as a pot bet there, I only get called when I am beat(unless he had a worse straight, because my straight got bigger). So is 1/2 pot the way to go here? I guess it might be. Is it an autofold though if I get rerased (5:1 odds)?
I guess I figured it was about 50/50 - since there was 7$ in the pot and the villian had 7 left I potted it - he of course called with the nut flush.  I didn't see any value from betting half the pot here - am I wrong.  Can I conclude that a $3.50 bet into a 7 dollar pot EITHER takes it down there or gets re-raised and I MUST lay it down - saving myself 3.50?  I guess it is the same as a pot bet there, I only get called when I am beat(unless he had a worse straight, because my straight got bigger).  So is 1/2 pot the way to go here?  I guess it might be.  Is it an autofold though if I get rerased (5:1 odds)?
ah, i never pay attention to stack sizes in these things. i should probably start, eh? :-) your stacks are probably the worst possible size for making this a tough decision. but yeah, mostly, 1/2 pot might be unreasonable here. ick. in that situation, i'm probably leaning toward check/fold, actually, since the money's going in on his end, anyway.say 40% of the time he's got a set, which beats us 20% of the time.60% of the time he's got a flush, which ALWAYS beats us.(though of course, he could be a total donk, but only you'd know that after playing with him)so we've got 32% to win, which ain't quite 2:1. sorry, kiddo, i think this is a check/fold. obviously, though, this depends on your read assessments, and by my general guess, it's quite close. maybe this is a push. maybe not. it really is your call.