multitabling

just out of curiosity, How many tables do you play at once when playingLHENLHE...in general.I usually play 3-4 LHE, and usually 2-3 NLHE. I'm just wondering how the rest of you go about it. I figure I should keep the NLHE tables lower because there's not always the 'right / mathematical' play. You know what I mean. I'm not trying to start a limit vs no limit thread.Anyway,

I usually 4-6 table but I'm experimenting with 10-tabling (at a lower limit to start, of course) due to Party's recent change just to see how consistently I can do it without playing like shit or breaking down into tears.

I usually 4-6 table but I'm experimenting with 10-tabling (at a lower limit to start, of course) due to Party's recent change just to see how consistently I can do it without playing like shit or breaking down into tears.
what type of monitor set up do you 10 table with? it seems hard enough to do 4 per monitoralso is regular cable modem fast enough for that many tables?I used to have dsl and I would disconect on 3 tables all the time.. it sucked..

I 5 table nl 6 max, i'm surprised at those who say they play more limit tables at a time than nl. limit is imo mor complicated and there are way more decisions. I would think playing 5 nl tables would be easier than 5 limit tables. just my opinion.

I think that a big reason that limit is easier to multitable is b/c you don't have to type in how much u want to bet/raise. Also, at limit I think the players are more alike for any given limit so it's easier to lump them into one generic opponent category when you are reading hands...2cents

Never more than 2 tables if im playing stud. Usually 2 or 3 when playing other limit games. I have a laptop with a 12 inch monitor and find it really difficult clicking on all the partial screens with more than 3 tables. Most of the time i just play 2 so i can see most of the screen. What size monitors do you guys have? or do you use multiple monitors?

2-3 LHE2 LO81 PLO8 ( I suck so I need to concentrate2 NL2 SNG/MTT, but I like to start them close together so I'm in the same stage on each.My favorite is 2 LHE + 1 LO8