the sexy woman on this forum

Sum, I find it ironic that you continue to get in these discussions.  As Christen said, why are you reading and responding to threads that obviously by the title have nothing to do with poker.  I find it especially funny that you and Smash are on the same side in this one since it was you who were calling Marion an attention whore a couple of months ago.
How is it ironic?I do read non-poker threads, And I talk about things that aren't poker related, but I do so in a dignified fashion, usually involving some sort of semi-intelligent discourse. sometimes I make jokes. sometimes I make fun. And occasionally I comment on how sad some of you are. I sided with Smash because he said something that I agree with, no other reason. If he takes issue with me saying that Marion is just like the rest of you, then so be it.
  • Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're right. Every time they post it is a completely unsolicited reference to sweaty pillow fights. The guys never egg them on' date=' the guys never participate in those conversations' date=' the guys never bring that stuff up. You are 100% correct. I take it back...you're a genius. Thank you for saving the forum.Yes, I'm a 25 year old virgin. You got me. I'm hoping that by sticking up for the ladies I'll finally get laid. It's ok...you're wrong. You can admit it. I love how when I challenged you to back up your retarded comments you just came back with another idiotic claim. In my experience, guys who like to rip on women for no good reason are usually impotent. But I'm sure your sex life is fine... :roll:[/quote''] I love how you expect someone to sift through 15000 posts to cite examples. If I actually did that, I'd be far more pathetic than the people I was criticizing to begin with. But I came up with one example off of the top of my head, after you asked me to find one thread where they tried to grab attention, and that's what I gave you. There are alot more. As you can see by my post count I'm not here as much as most of you, but I do know I've noticed that aside from one post where Nikki talked about her husband turning a few dollars into 10k in a year, that none of their posts are about poker, and almost all of them are about shameless attention grabbing. So what if they're encouraged by the guys on this site? I know they are. It doesn't make it any less pathetic. In your sad attempt to flame someone just stating their opinion, you forget that I'm not ripping women for no good reason. In fact I didn't start the discussion, Smash and Renae were already posting about this subject, and I'd posted about this in the past (about Marion) so I threw in my two cents. I think that most of what they contribute is useless, and annoying, but that's just me. quote]Sorry, but I don't see the appeal of flirting with avatars on a message board.[/you seem to take life wayyy to serious broham...nobody comes on here with the intention of getting laid.its all for fun and to pass time between hands...try a little fiber in your diet, works wonders...
you seem to take life wayyy to serious broham...nobody comes on here with the intention of getting laid.its all for fun and to pass time between hands...try a little fiber in your diet, works wonders...
I know where you guys are coming from, but seriously: can you guys not see how horribly pathetic it is for grown women to exchange sexual repartee with teenage boys that they don't know, and can't see? On the Internet?
What you don't understand is, there is no reason for us to know what gender other posters are, because..... what does it have to do with poker? Nothing. If you want us to know you're a woman, fine. But the only reason you would is to get attention, nothing more. As far as FCP being a boys club, it's not. It's a poker message board. Full Contact Poker..
I have some questions for you.1) What's my name?2) What game do I prefer to play?3) How long have I been playing?4) How old am I?5) How many kids do I have?6) What do I do for a living?7) What sites do I like to play on?8 ) What is my screen name on these sites?9) Who are my three favorite professional players and why?I have discussed all these things countless times here at FCP. If you have read my posts, you would know the answers. I know you don't know the answers, because it is obvious you don't read my posts. So I am simply going to accept what you have posted with the ignorance in which it has been posted.
Well, to be fair, I never mentioned your name, and I wasn't thinking of you when I made my post.
you seem to take life wayyy to serious broham...nobody comes on here with the intention of getting laid.its all for fun and to pass time between hands...try a little fiber in your diet, works wonders...
I know where you guys are coming from, but seriously: can you guys not see how horribly pathetic it is for grown women to exchange sexual repartee with teenage boys that they don't know, and can't see? On the Internet?
I see no difference. People are people...everyone enjoys a good flirt now and again...regardless of age or sex. If anyone has a problem here I think it's you. Everyone is just having some harmless fun. Know what I mean?
if they were serious , then maybe yes..but do you think they actually wanna hump any body? <yes, i said hump> they jopke around with us like we jopke around with them....nobody takes this serious....to be honest, what i think is more pathetic is them getting flamed by ppl that take crap to serious...life is to short to be bothered by stuff like this...if you dont like their posts, dont read them ,,shrug...
What you don't understand is, there is no reason for us to know what gender other posters are, because..... what does it have to do with poker? Nothing. If you want us to know you're a woman, fine. But the only reason you would is to get attention, nothing more. As far as FCP being a boys club, it's not. It's a poker message board. Full Contact Poker..
I have some questions for you.1) What's my name?2) What game do I prefer to play?3) How long have I been playing?4) How old am I?5) How many kids do I have?6) What do I do for a living?7) What sites do I like to play on?8 ) What is my screen name on these sites?9) Who are my three favorite professional players and why?I have discussed all these things countless times here at FCP. If you have read my posts, you would know the answers. I know you don't know the answers, because it is obvious you don't read my posts. So I am simply going to accept what you have posted with the ignorance in which it has been posted.
Well, to be fair, I never mentioned your name, and I wasn't thinking of you when I made my post.
Sorry to butt in...but when you insult the "women of fcp" repeatedly...you don't get to make comments like this. That's like me insulting all Alaskans...except the one that calls me out on being racist.
Now that I've read this entire thread, I can't come up with a reason why I did for the life of me. This thread killed more braincells for me then all of the acid that I have ever done combined
You know, I tried to count up the other day how many times I've done acid. I couldn't pinpoint a number...is that a bad sign? I know it's more than thrice but less then a dozen.
I lost count around the 60th time I dropped
I'm amazed you lasted that long before losing count.I'm just proud I got in so many different forms before stopping. I got paper, gellies, micro-dots, and a dropper. Go me.
I kept track for a while, it was hard, but I had it written down, then I just gave up after a while
This thread amuses me.
I am amused too. But, also thinking this was...demented and sad, but social.

WOW :shock: ! What a thread. I just read the whole thing and I imagine I'm feeling the same as I would if given a prostrate examination by Charlize Theron while riding The Great Canadian Mindbuster at Canada's Wonderland (it's a rollercoaster btw my American friends).I don't really have much to say other than ...All women do not share the same likes and dislikes. Some women may like to talk dirty during sex while others may think it is crude. Some women may be attracted to guys who try to pick them up with cheesy lines. Others may not. The bottom line is; basing your "search" for women on the answer to such a simple question as "What do women want" is ridiculous. And to Smash...Your spelling has improved. However, it still doesn't change the fact that you are a big hypocrite. I will explain if you so desire. Let me know.

first off, how come my thread gets banished to off topic when it was the most popular thing goin?there were more hits in a limited amount of time than I've seen on this site.I also noticed, that if your not logged in, or don't have an account, (you can't SEE Off Topic) in the poker forum menu.so lurkers won't be able to access "OFF TOPIC" what a rip offI don't see the logistics of it all. Threads like this are going to attract more new accounts and .............a ton more........................... a shhhiiiiat load of more lurkers.

Poker ...............the game.............. is a game of the "mind"You can know all the math and percentages(which I've seen alot of you know and swear by), but you need to study human behavior and get good at knowing the way others think. NOT HOW YOU THINK, HOW THEY THINK. This helps you make your next move with more accuracy.

Pot meet kettle.Yeah, I post on a poker forum. About poker.That's exactly the same as cruising the internet looking for teenage boys to validate my sexuality because I'm so crushingly insecure in life that I need that sort of thing.I could say it's a selfless act, that we're here to educate a new generation of young men, to mold their minds and shape the attitude of the future but you and I both know that's censored.Probably has a lot to do with the same reasons that mid level poker players come here to get attention from 19 year old boys who want to be just like them when they grow up. We just make it more interesting with a sexual aspect. WinkUm yeah. Again, I'd think it'd be apparent by how that I really could give a censored what anyone here thinks of me and also that I'm not trying to win a popularity contest. I just honestly don't understand the motivation of married woman. I'm not saying it's bad or whatever, just that I do not understand it.It would be like me going to a MILF forum and posting only about poker.You see?And to MrdannyG, I think you are wrong in your generalization. 30 something women don't come here looking for attention. At least not the 4 or 5 I actually know on this forum. We came here looking for poker discussion and the attention is a pleasant by-product.That's complete and utter bullshit. A good indication is when you have 2000 posts and 4 are about poker that it may not be the primary reason you post here.I mean, look, I don't care. Post here for whatever reason you like. Just don't lie about it, especially to yourselves. It's transparent and really sort of sad.Believe it or not, I (and Nik and Idaho) can all go to a bar and get picked up by younger men if we so desired. That's not the primary reason why we're here. Like I said, it's a pleasant by-product.I submit that it *is* the primary reason at this point, and that it's sad and pathetic. Find a hobby. I hear building ships in bottles is good.good luck.
Oh brother.... I'm really heistant to respond to this. I don't like to get into these kind of discussions. But I feel like this needs to be responded too.Welcome to the boys club that is FCP. Women here get ignored unless they post pics or flirt with the guys. That is how it is. I'm not complaining, I'm just pointing out a fact. I was here and posting for a long time before I ever put up a picture. It took me a while to realize if I wanted to be a part of the FCP boys club I was going to have to utilize the same advantages I use at the live poker table.I'm here because I love poker. It's what I love to do and what I love to talk about. You might want to start being careful before you start making rash characterizations about people you don't know.
true, you won't get noticed as a woman unless you post a picture of flirt. also true that you probably won't get noticed unless you do the above. however the latter is different since no one else gets noticed either. unless you're smash and deride anyone and everything cleverly, or you're kdawg, wrto or aseem who actually help people play better poker (my player hating prevents me from pointing out smash does this too) you probably won't get noticed. why? its an internet forum.being noticed has nothing to do with your sex, and becoming a part of the 'boys club' means becoming a part of a club where all the members happen to have a huge gaping hole in their social life, and therefore are usually male.as for the bolded part, its just silly. there are no consequences, and obviously he doesn't care that while he may be right a little too often for comfort, he doesn't care if he is way off as well. its an internet forum, he's already a god, and there are no consequences except one insignificant person (no offense, we all are) might be offended and unable to do anything about it.i guarantee that if anyone outside of a half dozen people, including yourself thanks to the picture, left this forum for a week or a month, no one would notice. and if they did, they probably wouldn't say anything. so i say that you should not try to be noticed for your femininity unless you are ok with using it as a weapon. and that leads to inequality in sexes which is something many people intellectually do not agree with, as the negative consequences are obvious.As for all the garbage about how you or other women are insecure - I think we can argue all day and disagree. However, the arguers are only furthering their opponents' arguments by their continuing arguing. ten point bonus for that sentence.to summarize"thou doth protest too much"All of us are here because it presents something we're missing in our regular social endeavours. Maybe its a married women who misses having teenage boys hitting on them, maybe its teenage boys who don't have the wherewithall (see: balls) to hit on girls in regular social situations, maybe its middle-aged men who miss pointless sex, or at least the prospect, or maybe its guys who have incredible insecurity issues and must have their god complex satisfied by taking full reign over an internet forum (hypothetically).Yes, the forum is a "boys club" in the sense that if you are a woman, you will probably be hit on and otherwise treated differently to that end. However, if you post jokes, people will laugh or not laugh. If you post in strat, people will agree or disagree. Doesn't have anything to do with being a woman. I could make the same claim that the forum is a "north american club" since anyone not north american will be treated differently in the sense that what is not north american will cause certain differences which will be treated for what they are. anything that is not a direct cause of being a woman (for instance, being the sexual desire of males) will not be treated any differently than if you were a male. ok i don't mean to restart this thread that is causing so many people mental distress, but I had 3 hours to kill in the middle of the day, and it was this or make a timeline on 14th-19th century english poetry.Cheers,Danielp.s. The great canadian mindbuster rules!

Well said, Daniel. I've got very little problem with being called out on being an attention whore. Like I said repeatedly, I admit the attention isn't something I discourage. I have a problem with people who act self righteous about my attention whoring when they themselves do the same thing just from a different angle.