the sexy woman on this forum

Wait a second. I thought it was some funny, elaborate joke before, but now I'm not sure. Are Smash and the Sauce really going at it?'Cause if they are, then maybe Smash is right.There is no god.
Elaborate joke?! Never!!
  • Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whenever I start a conversation with a girl I'm thinking about having a relationship. After a while I come to the conclusion that either "this girl is really stuck up and a relationship would be a waste of my time and hers as well" or "She's really cool, and we should just hang out, and avoid the whole relationship thing because it will just get in the way in the long run". I guess my main problem is starting relationships, any advice?Why wouldn't you want to censored the ones that are really cool again?
Or the stuck up ones, for that matter

One evening a week or so ago, I was taking out the trash and then walked around the block. I shuffled my feet and came around the block and I saw some chick coming out of one of the duplexes that are near my crib. I straightened up my posture and puffed out my chest some and saw that she was carrying a tub of something. Ah, fukken recycling. So I said, "make sure you separate the Heinekins from the Amstel Lights....they get pretty pissed down at the recycling plant if you don't" We had a good chuckle and that was about it. I strolled on like I didn't have time for her. I saw her get into her small little white car and head out. Well, Yesterday during my break I grabbed some Subway and went back to my crib and ate, and then thought to myself, "I'll go and knock on her door and ask her out!" Her car was there so I did a few quick squats and pelvic stretches, checked my look in the mirror and squeezed my nuts while grunting, "Sack up, you pussy!" I rolled out and ....well, no need to go to her door. There she was, checking her mail in her little box outside. I strolled up and said, "Excuse me..." She wasn't AS hot as she looked in the dark, but still ample an ass enough for the DILLI man. I made quick conversation with her (her name was Kasey) before busting into asking her to a local shrimp shack for lunch the next day. And then the bullshit ensued.... "Well, my birthday is Saturday...so my friends are taking me out tomorrow afternoon." "How about tomorrow night?" "Well, I got family taking out tomorrow night, too, so...." before I could say anything else she said, "And on SATurday...some other friends of mine are taking me out to eat for the evening.." I could see where this was going. I have the nads to walk up and ask for a date in a gentlemen-like fashion, and she returns the favor by lying like a little whore. I reached onto the top of the mailboxes and grabbed a JCPenny catalog that was lying on top with some other coupons and stuff. On the cover were some hotties modeling summer gear, and I was sure there were some pics of B model swimsuit bitches. I grabbed it and rolled it up and said, "So it sounds like 'Take Kasey Out For Her Birthday Weekend,' I guess," I said smiling like a pussbag, just taking it in the ass as she made quick work of me and shooed me off. She said, "Yeah...it's like EVERYBODY'S trying to celebrate my birthday at the same time this weekend." I looked at her blankly like this: :| while lightly batting the rolled up JC Penny Spankalog in my palm, and said , "And you know why that is, Kasey?" she said, "why?" I smiled sarcastically, turned around and took a couple steps as if I was walking away, and then turned my head around and squinted my eyes and said, "Because you're just so fucking special." Dead silence. I just walked away and she had nothing to say at all. WAR making ingrate, snotty childish bitches THINK for a second that life isn't all about them. WAR the days of yore when women were thrilled to have a handsome gentleman caller ask to court them. I'll find out where she works and watch her place of employment crumble in due time because of the karma. And if it doesn't, I will just egg her fukken duplex. Oot

The answers to the Why questions....Older men go for younger women because it restores their sense of virility.Younger women go after older men because of their wallets.Younger men go after older women because they know it is great sex without commitment.Older women go after younger men because young men are so eager to learn and please.

One evening a week or so ago, I was taking out the trash and then walked around the block. I shuffled my feet and came around the block and I saw some chick coming out of one of the duplexes that are near my crib. I straightened up my posture and puffed out my chest some and saw that she was carrying a tub of something.  Ah, fukken recycling. So I said, "make sure you separate the Heinekins from the Amstel Lights....they get pretty pissed down at the recycling plant if you don't" We had a good chuckle and that was about it. I strolled on like I didn't have time for her.  I saw her get into her small little white car and head out.  Well, Yesterday during my break I grabbed some Subway and went back to my crib and ate, and then thought to myself, "I'll go and knock on her door and ask her out!" Her car was there so I did a few quick squats and pelvic stretches, checked my look in the mirror and squeezed my nuts while grunting, "Sack up, you pussy!"  I rolled out and ....well, no need to go to her door. There she was, checking her mail in her little box outside. I strolled up and said, "Excuse me..."  She wasn't AS hot as she looked in the dark, but still ample an ass enough for the DILLI man. I made quick conversation with her (her name was Kasey) before busting into asking her to a local shrimp shack for lunch the next day.  And then the bullshit ensued....  "Well, my birthday is Saturday...so my friends are taking me out tomorrow afternoon."  "How about tomorrow night?"  "Well, I got family taking out tomorrow night, too, so...."  before I could say anything else she said, "And on SATurday...some other friends of mine are taking me out to eat for the evening.."  I could see where this was going. I have the nads to walk up and ask for a date in a gentlemen-like fashion, and she returns the favor by lying like a little whore.  I reached onto the top of the mailboxes and grabbed a JCPenny catalog that was lying on top with some other coupons and stuff. On the cover were some hotties modeling summer gear, and I was sure there were some pics of B model swimsuit bitches.  I grabbed it and rolled it up and said, "So it sounds like 'Take Kasey Out For Her Birthday Weekend,' I guess," I said smiling like a pussbag, just taking it in the ass as she made quick work of me and shooed me off.  She said, "Yeah...it's like EVERYBODY'S trying to celebrate my birthday at the same time this weekend."  I looked at her blankly like this:   :|    while lightly batting the rolled up JC Penny Spankalog in my palm, and said , "And you know why that is, Kasey?"  she said, "why?"  I smiled sarcastically, turned around and took a couple steps as if I was walking away, and then turned my head around and squinted my eyes and said,  "Because you're just so censored special."  Dead silence.  I just walked away and she had nothing to say at all.  WAR making ingrate, snotty childish bitches THINK for a second that life isn't all about them. WAR the days of yore when women were thrilled to have a handsome gentleman caller ask to court them.  I'll find out where she works and watch her place of employment crumble in due time because of the karma.  And if it doesn't,  I will just egg her fukken duplex.  Oot
Rack this man
The answers to the Why questions....Older men go for younger women because it restores their sense of virility.Younger women go after older men because of their wallets.Younger men go after older women because they know it is great sex without commitment.Older women go after younger men because young men are so eager to learn and please.
No. Why romanticize (sp?) it? We go after younger women because they are hot. End of story.
One evening a week or so ago, I was taking out the trash and then walked around the block. I shuffled my feet and came around the block and I saw some chick coming out of one of the duplexes that are near my crib. I straightened up my posture and puffed out my chest some and saw that she was carrying a tub of something.  Ah, fukken recycling. So I said, "make sure you separate the Heinekins from the Amstel Lights....they get pretty pissed down at the recycling plant if you don't" We had a good chuckle and that was about it. I strolled on like I didn't have time for her.  I saw her get into her small little white car and head out.  Well, Yesterday during my break I grabbed some Subway and went back to my crib and ate, and then thought to myself, "I'll go and knock on her door and ask her out!" Her car was there so I did a few quick squats and pelvic stretches, checked my look in the mirror and squeezed my nuts while grunting, "Sack up, you pussy!"  I rolled out and ....well, no need to go to her door. There she was, checking her mail in her little box outside. I strolled up and said, "Excuse me..."  She wasn't AS hot as she looked in the dark, but still ample an ass enough for the DILLI man. I made quick conversation with her (her name was Kasey) before busting into asking her to a local shrimp shack for lunch the next day.  And then the bullshit ensued....  "Well, my birthday is Saturday...so my friends are taking me out tomorrow afternoon."  "How about tomorrow night?"  "Well, I got family taking out tomorrow night, too, so...."  before I could say anything else she said, "And on SATurday...some other friends of mine are taking me out to eat for the evening.."  I could see where this was going. I have the nads to walk up and ask for a date in a gentlemen-like fashion, and she returns the favor by lying like a little whore.  I reached onto the top of the mailboxes and grabbed a JCPenny catalog that was lying on top with some other coupons and stuff. On the cover were some hotties modeling summer gear, and I was sure there were some pics of B model swimsuit bitches.  I grabbed it and rolled it up and said, "So it sounds like 'Take Kasey Out For Her Birthday Weekend,' I guess," I said smiling like a pussbag, just taking it in the ass as she made quick work of me and shooed me off.  She said, "Yeah...it's like EVERYBODY'S trying to celebrate my birthday at the same time this weekend."  I looked at her blankly like this:   :|    while lightly batting the rolled up JC Penny Spankalog in my palm, and said , "And you know why that is, Kasey?"  she said, "why?"  I smiled sarcastically, turned around and took a couple steps as if I was walking away, and then turned my head around and squinted my eyes and said,  "Because you're just so censored special."  Dead silence.  I just walked away and she had nothing to say at all.  WAR making ingrate, snotty childish bitches THINK for a second that life isn't all about them. WAR the days of yore when women were thrilled to have a handsome gentleman caller ask to court them.  I'll find out where she works and watch her place of employment crumble in due time because of the karma.  And if it doesn't,  I will just egg her fukken duplex.  Oot
And that, ladies and gentlemen, is how you bring it in General. Solid.
I have a question.Why do 30 something married chicks get off on attention from 19 year old boys on internet poker forums ladies?Why??:club:
Pot meet kettle.I could say it's a selfless act, that we're here to educate a new generation of young men, to mold their minds and shape the attitude of the future but you and I both know that's bullshit.Probably has a lot to do with the same reasons that mid level poker players come here to get attention from 19 year old boys who want to be just like them when they grow up. We just make it more interesting with a sexual aspect. :wink: And to MrdannyG, I think you are wrong in your generalization. 30 something women don't come here looking for attention. At least not the 4 or 5 I actually know on this forum. We came here looking for poker discussion and the attention is a pleasant by-product. Believe it or not, I (and Nik and Idaho) can all go to a bar and get picked up by younger men if we so desired. That's not the primary reason why we're here. Like I said, it's a pleasant by-product.
didn't mean to imply that the women are here solely for the attention. i have enough confidence in your internet savvy to know that you are well aware of many other places where you could receive far more attention in those respects.and speedz is right - older men like younger chicks because they're hot. i always tell my friends to get with the young girls now because you're always going to want them, it just happens that now we're at the age where we actually have a decent shot.daniel
Let me be the first to congratulate you on responding to your own post 9 times!
We can't bust heads like we used to, but we have our ways. One trick is to tell 'em stories that don't go anywhere - like the time I caught the ferry over to Shelbyville. I needed a new heel for my shoe, so, I decided to go to Morganville, which is what they called Shelbyville in those days. So I tied an onion to my belt, which was the style at the time. Now, to take the ferry cost a nickel, and in those days, nickels had pictures of bumblebees on 'em. Give me five bees for a quarter, you'd say
Hey now, is this pretty face made for manual labour? I don't think so!!
i'm pretty sure cocksucking counts as manual labor.
So is that why your mom makes so much money?! :club:
no, it's because she's a hardworking co-owner (along with my father) of a small international foods company.so, how many BB do you suck per hour? per 100?
nice hand
hardly. mom insults are trite and ineffective.
no, it's because she's a hardworking co-owner (along with my father) of a small international foods company.so, how many BB do you suck per hour? per 100?
I don't understand the question. How does one suck a Big Bet?
I don't understand the question. How does one suck a Big Bet?
i'll leave that open for interpretation. i'm sure most people would get the intended meaning of it though.
1. don't know never been an older man2. don't know never had an issue with money3. check4. checkMaybe it should even be check and double check on 3 and 4.
ChristenC. wrote:  The answers to the Why questions....  Older men go for younger women because it restores their sense of virility.  Younger women go after older men because of their wallets.  Younger men go after older women because they know it is great sex without commitment.  Older women go after younger men because young men are so eager to learn and please.
1. don't know never been an older man 2. don't know never had an issue with money 3. check 4. check Maybe it should even be check and double check on 3 and 4.
I think i am falling for you Renae
hardly. mom insults are trite and ineffective.
Only if you have no heart.OrYour mom is dead.
there's a saying that says something like "insults hurt only if they are true". my mother is highly respectable, and nothing anyone says, especially on an internet poker forum, will change that.
there's a saying that says something like "insults hurt only if they are true". my mother is highly respectable, and nothing anyone says, especially on an internet poker forum, will change that.
The fact that you have now responded twice in defense of your mother lends to me to think that it does bother you. And that saying is stupid. So your saying that a black person being told that he is lazy and doesnt support his kids shouldnt get upset because it is untrue. Or a latino person shouldnt get upset about being told that is in a gang and has 100 relatives. Or a jew shouldnt get upset about being called cheap.
The fact that you have now responded twice in defense of your mother lends to me to think that it does bother you. And that saying is stupid. So your saying that a black person being told that he is lazy and doesnt support his kids shouldnt get upset because it is untrue. Or a latino person shouldnt get upset about being told that is in a gang and has 100 relatives. Or a jew shouldnt get upset about being called cheap.
what, i can't respond to a statement that is directed towards me? have you ever heard of anything called a "conversation"? you made a pretty stupid assumption there, buddy.and that saying is not stupid. those racist insults may be insulting because they are racist, or they may hurt because the person you are talking to is insecure. if you call einstein an idiot, or bill gates a bum, do you think they'll care? they'll just laugh in your face and will you out of existence.you're not good at reading people, huh?
what, i can't respond to a statement that is directed towards me? have you ever heard of anything called a "conversation"? you made a pretty stupid assumption there, buddy.and that saying is not stupid. those censored insults may be insulting because they are censored, or they may hurt because the person you are talking to is insecure. if you call einstein an idiot, or bill gates a bum, do you think they'll care? they'll just laugh in your face and will you out of existence.you're not good at reading people, huh?
Wow, I really struck a cord, huh? You can have a conversation, but that doesnt mean someone cant say anything that bothers you. And you are wrong. You're points about Einstein and Gates are stupid. Just because one person doesnt get upset when he is insulted doesnt mean everyone cant get upset. And that doesnt make them insecure. It makes them human. You are pretty close minded and ignorant. But I forgive you.