The guy who designed the interface for Absolute poker needs to be shot in the face. I played there, and didnt enjoy it at all. Games are decently easy, but it's not fun to play when you have to squint to see whether you have a club or a spade.Pokerstars is probably your best bet.

The guy who designed the interface for Absolute poker needs to be shot in the face. I played there, and didnt enjoy it at all. Games are decently easy, but it's not fun to play when you have to squint to see whether you have a club or a spade.Pokerstars is probably your best bet.
Agreed. Great game selection (just like anywhere online), but terrible interface.I had problems with lag and with disconnections. I've never had a problem with any other sites in regards to lag or dc.On a different note, I'm not sure why you are looking for a 9-handed game as opposed to 10-handed. The play isn't any different.Edit: I had a phone call so I had to cut it short. But 10-handed is essentially the same as 9-handed. Most of the time, at least 1 person is sitting out on sites like Party Poker, so it's essentially 9-handed or less. My point is that I wouldn't let the desire to play 9-handed affect my decision to not play at a site like Party Poker. Game selection should trump whether a site is 9-handed or 10-handed.

Personally I love it there, I like the interface. I dont like pokerstars much, the yellow gives me a headache; I cant say I like FullTilt much either. I dont see the problem with Absolute, people say there is software problems and other problems. I have yet to have a problem other than a server and chat freeze problem.I play there 90% of the time, and have been playing there for 6 months. Try it for play money, if you dont like the interface then dont play there. Got to decide for yourself. :-)

Every week I get a new deposit bonus from Absolute which seems to go up by about $200 every week but it's known to be pretty rockish so I've left it alone.Oh, and I really can't stand 9 handed, especially when every table has 2 people sitting out, stars is practically a shorthanded-only site for NL. Limit has 10-player tables...