You're in a plane withHoward Lederer, Jennifer Harman, Chris Ferguson, Daniel N,Phil Ivey and yourself.The plane is going down, there are 6 of you but only 5 parachutes. They all gang up on the donkey(you) and say they are getting the parachutes and leaving you for death. But you have the trump card, a tazer with only enough juice to stun one person long enough to grab his parachute and jump. The question, who do you tazer and leave for death?

You're in a plane withHoward Lederer, Jennifer Harman, Chris Ferguson, Daniel N,Phil Ivey and yourself.The plane is going down, there are 6 of you but only 5 parachutes.  They all gang up on the donkey(you) and say they are getting the parachutes and leaving you for death.  But you have the trump card, a tazer with only enough juice to stun one person long enough to grab his parachute and jump.  The question, who do you tazer and leave for death?
Sorry, I can't play your game.If it's me, Chris, Howard, Jen, DN, and Phil.... there is no donkey.
You're in a plane withHoward Lederer, Jennifer Harman, Chris Ferguson, Daniel N,Phil Ivey and yourself.The plane is going down, there are 6 of you but only 5 parachutes.  They all gang up on the donkey(you) and say they are getting the parachutes and leaving you for death.  But you have the trump card, a tazer with only enough juice to stun one person long enough to grab his parachute and jump.  The question, who do you tazer and leave for death?
ur a sick **** stylin
ur a sick censored stylin
Best reply yet.
I give it to ferguson, jesus can't die anyway!
I was wondering how long it'd take before a "Jesus can't die" comment. Read the bible.
half-wasted, didn't grow up in a secular environment..didn't mean to offend. Obviously Jesus can die...I didn't mean it so literally.

If you get away with it. Then I tazer Ivey, grab the parachute, and run like hell. But... Ivey is superhuman and a low charged tazer may not take him down. So then I may have to tazer Harman. You see I dream of cash games. :wink:

Tazer Jen  :club: , strap on the parachute, and then carry Jen with you off the plane   :-) .  She can't weigh any more than 100 pounds.Everybody lives...  especially Jen.  She's cute.
Of course but thats no fun. :-)
Crucify him!
Crucify him!
On second thought...since they all ganged up on me, I'd taze Jen expecting her to attract the sympathy of the rest.Then I'd toss 5 parachutes off the plane, and laugh my ass off as those murderous bastards plummet to the ground.
Sorry, I can't play your game.If it's me, Chris, Howard, Jen, DN, and Phil.... there is no donkey.
Classic!