whose chick is hottest

just go in for the move already kouta, i know patricz is waiting for it  :wink:
ladies and gentlemen, resident moron, teneight.
i think I have a fan.kouta, I have room for one more in my fan club. I know you want to join since you always reply to my posts.
just go in for the move already kouta, i know patricz is waiting for it  :wink:
ladies and gentlemen, resident moron, teneight.
i think I have a fan.kouta, I have room for one more in my fan club. I know you want to join since you always reply to my posts.
do you need a poll to realise how badly you come off on here?seriously.grow up man ya dont have to be a retard because you are anonoymus to everyone
patricz is still bitter.   :wall:  :wall:btw, partric, I DARE YOU TO MAKE A POLL!
nah man im really notyou probably arent as much as a dick in real life maybe you arebut you are being unessesarily assholey to kouta why?who are you trying to impressi learned along time ago not to post to try be funnymaybe you should realise that toojust a thought.
patricz is still bitter.   :wall:  :wall:btw, partric, I DARE YOU TO MAKE A POLL!
nah man im really notyou probably arent as much as a dick in real life maybe you arebut you are being unessesarily assholey to kouta why?who are you trying to impressi learned along time ago not to post to try be funnymaybe you should realise that toojust a thought.
if you actually payed attention, kouta started to reply to most of my posts with a negative comments.
do you need a poll to realise how badly you come off on here?
Since dna isn't around...I'll take over....B0001PY57I.02.LZZZZZZZ.jpg
i realise i came off really bad in pastbut im 15 ,learned not to be a homo on here and yea thats about itthanks for the reminder
this thread is worthless without pics
Mizrachi_02.jpgShe scores more points for playing while pregnant. Gotta love the devotion to degeneracy.
Sorry, but I dunno. Did you guys really look? REALLY look?Maybe when she really tries for tv, but in that pic, nah.