zeejustin at final table right now...million tourney

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Have you played against him specbrad?What type of player is he?
I have played with him several times.....anywhere from 15/30 to 50/100. (I play Limit). He is very good. Funny thing is......I had notes on him stating he was a quality aggressive player who would fold a better than average hand, (I respected his game alot), then one day I came across his website, zeejustin.com and I was like...this guy is really good and have followed him since. He has major skills. I wish he would update his website more often
YEA that's right!

From an old post that website:

Party Poker Million Dollar Guarenteed  06.25.2005I started today off with Party’s $1,000,000 guaranteed $600+40 tournament and 7 sit’n’gos. By the time the blinds in the MTT were at 25/50, I had amassed a huge stack of 5400 chips. I was also doing well in all of my sit’n’gos, until the cable went out that is. I called the cable company, and was put on hold for over 30 minutes. I could have used that time to call a friend to play the sit’n’gos for me, but I had no other phone to use.
That's $2k of buyins in play, why wouldn't you have backup DSL and backup backup dialup? Dialup costs essentially $0 (you buy one of those X hours for $Y deals so you only pay when you use it). DSL is like $40/month or something.If paying poker online is your profession how can you not have such basic business essentials.