put on wpt now!!

ROFL...Barry G: "Mimi Tran will be the first female winner..."Shut up, Barry. Seriously. No one cares. Wonder how much she paid her poker coach and mentor to say that one on TV.
:club: i was just gonna post the same thing.and damn Barry looks freaky with a beard

Grinder's fiance is a lock to be super-hot when she's not all funhouse mirror.

Mrs. Grinder has a beautifull face(and rack), and you know she puts out! Mercier looked like an expensive whore. What a turn on. I would do her in a minute as long as she could keep her mouth shut.

This would be a much better show if they'd stop trying to make stupid jokes.
I disagree.The idiotic comments that vince and mike make are a nice compliment to the hands that are televised.
Is Jennifer Tilly the real deal?  Looks like it so far.Although once people catch on to how aggressive she is, she'll probably hit the wall.
Sure- because aggression is a losing strategy?
I think it's becuase she's overly aggressive with mediocre hands all the time. She got a massive chip lead and coasted to her bracelet this year because she tangled with a chip leader all in, QQ vs...77. 7 on the flop and wham!, a celebrity is crushing the field.
Is Jennifer Tilly the real deal?  Looks like it so far.Although once people catch on to how aggressive she is, she'll probably hit the wall.
Sure- because aggression is a losing strategy?
I think it's becuase she's overly aggressive with mediocre hands all the time. She got a massive chip lead and coasted to her bracelet this year because she tangled with a chip leader all in, QQ vs...77. 7 on the flop and wham!, a celebrity is crushing the field.
so u dont think shes as good as it seems?
The only thing more annoying than her French Canadian accent is Cecelias accent...OMG what a nightmare that must be to live with.
I'm guessing they don't speak english at home. And did anyone notice Jennifers gut when she jumped at the end? And what was with her annoying remarks after she lost to the kings?