Party PLO 50 6 maxI limp UTG with A :) A :club: 8 :D 6 :) Button Calls, SB completes, BB checks4 players (2.00)Flop: A :) Q :) 10 :D SB checks, BB checks, I pot 2.00, button folds, sb folds, bb calls2 players (6.00)Turn: 4 :D BB checks, I pot (6.00), BB check raises to 15, I....few questions herewhat do i do preflop?on the flop i know this is a pretty dangerous board for aces, should i just be checking here looking to pair the board cheaply or should i play this aggressively and try to protect my hand?Finally, I should be dumping this on the turn after the check raise, right? What else could this be but KJ.Should I ever consider checking the turn?

i think i know what the right play on the turn here isso i kind of want to focus on the preflop play and flop playout of all 3 options (raise, call, fold) all seem to be ok so i really don't know what i should be doing with that handmy friend and i are having a big discussion about what i did and i want some input on what other people think.

This is where position helps the most. Potting the flop is a great idea. Getting that call tells you that KJ is out there, IMO. The bet on the flop gives you your free card when you don't make your hand on 4th street. Check 4th street and give yourself every a chance to make your full house. He doesn't check raise you on the flop with 2 cards to come, he makes sure 4th street is a brick and then gets his money in, which is the correct strategy, IMO.You must check the turn.

Position is of paramount importance in omaha.I like the flop bet. Anybody calling you almost certainly has KJ, though.I would have checked the turn through. If he pots it comin' out of the gate into the river, you can re-pot him and tear his whole world up if you fill up, and fold confidently if you don't.