so am i really getting an xbox 360?

A. The gifts were freeB. Daniel is a reliable and trustable guy, our FREE gifts will come eventually.I can understand if some of you guys are a little peeved about having to wait. It can be frustrating when you feel that you were mislead or that you're entitled to something that you don't have in your possession right now. But Daniel and Travis will have this sorted out, and everyone will be happy in due time!
I agree with this..I don't like that politican analogy at all.. I just think he's lazy... and these prizes are low priority to him.
prizes low priority probably YES......but in making the prizes low priority he is making his fans low priority.....his poker playing "this" year has not lived up to his usual expected income. With all the other business ventures that will make him money come from his "FANS". With the lifestyle that he and his wife have become a custom too. A year or 2 of little to NO results on the poker table will have him relying on his fans. So why kick yourself in the ass by not keeping everyone up to date...as for the x-boxes i can see why the just came out.He knew how much he needed so why not pre-order at his local Best Buy.As for the other prizes there is absolutely no excuse at all..I'm sorry...Just my opinion I have nothing to gain from this I did not win anything.And with his earlier response with the "FREE" in upper case letters is more or less saying "be patient you selfish people"

I wasn't in this contest either. So this isn't my beef. However, knowing Daniel these people will get their X-box 360 and some. I bet they get more then they were promised. They will get the 360 plus some games or something to that nature.

maybe DN is just waiting til he can get the xbox's so he can send out all the prizes at the same time?
This is not what we've been let to believe.. check this other thread..http://fullcontactpoker.com/poker-forums/v...&highlight=
why don't they guarantee a date you will recieve it before...like before x mas or something..it would calm everyone down..!!
there is no question about it that daniel is dodging the topic. . He now has a lot of money and is like a politically correct politician. He says what is right but doesn't follow up on his word. He should run for president. I have said this before if you like people who are phonies in the public eye then you are certainly a gullable fool. As a teacher, I always tell mys tudents the truth and never mislead them or tell them somehting that i would do if i couldn't or wouldn't do it. Children lose respect! you as adults just like him because he has money and you have no lives. As i said before you can't like him anymore for his poker ability. what has it been a year since his poker skills have looked anywhere near the top players. Trust me do i think you will get your gifts. Yes if you keep talking about it and making him look bad int he public domain. No if you let the topic die. That is how a politician and a phony work.
DN was born in Canada and can't become president. There was a good Seinfeld bit about that.Elaine: Oh, so you were born in Italy?Frank Costanza: Yes, that's why I could never be President. That's why I've never had an interest in politics, even as a young boy. IF THEY DON'T WANT ME, I DON'T WANT THEM!Not that funny seeing it typed out, you have to see Frank do it.
  • 1 month later...
there is no question about it that daniel is dodging the topic. . He now has a lot of money and is like a politically correct politician. He says what is right but doesn't follow up on his word. He should run for president. I have said this before if you like people who are phonies in the public eye then you are certainly a gullable fool. As a teacher, I always tell mys tudents the truth and never mislead them or tell them somehting that i would do if i couldn't or wouldn't do it. Children lose respect! you as adults just like him because he has money and you have no lives. As i said before you can't like him anymore for his poker ability. what has it been a year since his poker skills have looked anywhere near the top players. Trust me do i think you will get your gifts. Yes if you keep talking about it and making him look bad int he public domain. No if you let the topic die. That is how a politician and a phony work.
Do you teach your children to tard it up on the worldwide web? I don't like you. Alot. We should break dance fight.
Do you teach your children to tard it up on the worldwide web? I don't like you. Alot. We should break dance fight.
lol i would pay hard earned money to see that fight