so am i really getting an xbox 360?

I got 6th in that WSOP contest that Mr. Negreanu put on this past summer. The prize was an XBox 360. I haven't really heard much since I won. I submitted my address, but that's been about it. Curiousity and impatience finally caught up with me enough to ask: Am I really still getting it? If so, when? :-) Sorry to be a bother. Just hoping I could get a little info about this. Flame away.

I got 6th in that WSOP contest that Mr. Negreanu put on this past summer. The prize was an XBox 360. I haven't really heard much since I won. I submitted my address, but that's been about it. Curiousity and impatience finally caught up with me enough to ask: Am I really still getting it? If so, when? :-) Sorry to be a bother. Just hoping I could get a little info about this. Flame away.
You're not the only one with concerns about the prize you won. Although the xbox 360 isn't out yet, no one has gotten anyprizes yet, to my knowledge.I refer you to this thread, for the lack of communication updates..http://fullcontactpoker.com/poker-forums/v...9704&highlight=

The facts that the prizes were free, and the site is free to post on aside...I find it kind of weird that DN will write a full page response to a troll about his "faith", but no-one will respond to these questions about the offered prizes.Pretty lame.

• 4 weeks later...

Hey, sorry to be a pest, but I don't frequent FTP too much (too busy with school and work). I was wondering if anyone could give me a status update with whats going on with the prizes? DN said anything? Anything at all you can tell me would be appreciated. I'm not around here enough to catch the daily threads and the search engine didn't give me much.

Hey, sorry to be a pest, but I don't frequent FTP too much (too busy with school and work). I was wondering if anyone could give me a status update with whats going on with the prizes? DN said anything? Anything at all you can tell me would be appreciated. I'm not around here enough to catch the daily threads and the search engine didn't give me much.
Daniel's response in the other thread"Sorry guys, I hadn't bothered with thread because I was already aware that all of the prizes are in the process of being shipped out. Some aren't available yet, while some needed to be ordered. My boy Travis is on it, though, and has everyone's information and everyone will get their FREE stuff! "

I'm fully aware that I'm new, but I still wanted to speak my peace about something that I've noticed since gracing this board. It appears alot of the community forgets what this place is exactly. This is Daniel's corner of the web. This is in regards to the person above saying it's lame that Daniel wont respond to questions like this. People create blogs and forums to share their life and interact with people that have an interest. Daniel more then likely didnt respond because he knew that someone would answer it.If you play in a BMW poker tourney with the prize being a 2008 model, don't you think it needs to be released before you can even fathom obtaining your prize.Of course I'm new, so blood in the mouth beats blood on the ground. But I just notice alot of selfish under-appreciating at times.Newbie will move on now.

I'm fully aware that I'm new, but I still wanted to speak my peace about something that I've noticed since gracing this board. It appears alot of the community forgets what this place is exactly. This is Daniel's corner of the web. This is in regards to the person above saying it's lame that Daniel wont respond to questions like this. People create blogs and forums to share their life and interact with people that have an interest. Daniel more then likely didnt respond because he knew that someone would answer it.If you play in a BMW poker tourney with the prize being a 2008 model, don't you think it needs to be released before you can even fathom obtaining your prize.Of course I'm new, so blood in the mouth beats blood on the ground. But I just notice alot of selfish under-appreciating at times.Newbie will move on now.
Incubus fan, by chance?
Actually, Daniel did respond to this. His post is in the other link (though the OP didn't realize it and cuddlemonkey has already quoted him). I think the concern of some people is, aside from Daniel answering in a thread, there have been no responses to e-mail from admin or Travis or who ever is in charge of free stuff. (I have no idea who that would be, Santa?)

You're never gonna get anything now that Travis is about to crush the poker world with his win in the Bally's sat.. He won't have time for this lame stuff.

Yeah, but here's the real issue.. while the xbox isn't out yet, the psp, the oakley thumps, the chip sets, the hats.. all of the other prizes are out, and haven't been sent out yet. And we've heard no time table for when they will be. Again, as I've said alot in the other thread, that I appreciate the fact that this contest was a complete free roll. It was totally and completely cool that DN did it for us....But I don't think that it's too much to ask for when someone holds a contest, to send out the prizes in a timely fashion. The WSOP ended in the end of july. It's now the end of november. Four months is absurd.

there is no question about it that daniel is dodging the topic. . He now has a lot of money and is like a politically correct politician. He says what is right but doesn't follow up on his word. He should run for president. I have said this before if you like people who are phonies in the public eye then you are certainly a gullable fool. As a teacher, I always tell mys tudents the truth and never mislead them or tell them somehting that i would do if i couldn't or wouldn't do it. Children lose respect! you as adults just like him because he has money and you have no lives. As i said before you can't like him anymore for his poker ability. what has it been a year since his poker skills have looked anywhere near the top players. Trust me do i think you will get your gifts. Yes if you keep talking about it and making him look bad int he public domain. No if you let the topic die. That is how a politician and a phony work.

A. The gifts were freeB. Daniel is a reliable and trustable guy, our FREE gifts will come eventually.I can understand if some of you guys are a little peeved about having to wait. It can be frustrating when you feel that you were mislead or that you're entitled to something that you don't have in your possession right now. But Daniel and Travis will have this sorted out, and everyone will be happy in due time!

A. The gifts were freeB. Daniel is a reliable and trustable guy, our FREE gifts will come eventually.I can understand if some of you guys are a little peeved about having to wait. It can be frustrating when you feel that you were mislead or that you're entitled to something that you don't have in your possession right now. But Daniel and Travis will have this sorted out, and everyone will be happy in due time!
I agree with this..I don't like that politican analogy at all.. I just think he's lazy... and these prizes are low priority to him.
The facts that the prizes were free, and the site is free to post on aside...I find it kind of weird that DN will write a full page response to a troll about his "faith", but no-one will respond to these questions about the offered prizes.Pretty lame.