Tootie was a snotty censored that will get hers.....Now, if you want some hot MILF action, I completely reccomend Mrs. Garret...you know she was crazy in bed...
Giiiirls! Giiiiiiiirls! Giiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiirls!!!!
I always remember the Family Guy Episode where Peter changes into Mrs. Garret's bosom....that was one of the funniest FG episodes ever.
Tootie was a snotty censored that will get hers.....Now, if you want some hot MILF action, I completely reccomend Mrs. Garret...you know she was crazy in bed...
Giiiirls! Giiiiiiiirls! Giiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiirls!!!!
I always remember the Family Guy Episode where Peter changes into Mrs. Garret's bosom....that was one of the funniest FG episodes ever.
And Meg could only grow her fingernails really fast. Classic.
Blair from the Facts of Life?
I actually know her.
No way! Does she hang out with Tootie? I :club:Kimfields.jpg
about 6 or 7 years ago, i worked at a small ski hill in SE Michigan. Tootie was tthere skiing and had a hell of a wipe out and busted up her nose. Not that anyone cares, but i just remembered that and realized i havent posted in a while, so threw that out there.
Blair from the Facts of Life?
I preferred Blair's cousin Jerry. A comedian with cerebal palsy."I'm not drunk, I've got cerebal palsy"I hate disabled comedians.
There ya go ricker...  I gave you a nice new avator...... My pleasure  :-)  Anyone else?
lol...I love it! How did you get into my account and upload the avatar??Or am I just that much of a newb that doesn't know that governator is an admin or something...

GovernatorPoker Forum Moderator-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Joined: 29 Nov 2004Posts: 1156Location: Aurora, ONT Friday, October 21st, 2005 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- There ya go ricker... I gave you a nice new avator... ... My pleasure Anyone else?

There ya go ricker...  I gave you a nice new avator...... My pleasure  :-)  Anyone else?
lol...I love it! How did you get into my account and upload the avatar??Or am I just that much of a newb that doesn't know that governator is an admin or something...
Kinda reminds me of Popeye. But it needs a pipe.

I will apologize in advance if there is a thread about this already, but since this is a thread about avatars it seemed as good a place as any to ask this. I have a pic that I want to use as my avatar but it exceeds the 7kb size restriction. I am wondering if there is a way to make the file size of a pic smaller so that I can use it as my avatar. This is probably simple to do but i am an idiot with computers. Any help would be greatly appreciated. ThanksMichael

Kinda reminds me of Popeye. But it needs a pipe.
It needs nothing! It's perfect just the way it is...