pstars blogger tournament

So, a couple friends and I were talking about this. With the size of the tournament, rough odds are that 9 people will be dealt pocket aces on the first hand. (I'm pulling rough numbers out of my butt.)You are in first position, and get dealt pocket aces on the very first hand of this event. What's your play?Ray
Fold... you're on pokerstars.
So, a couple friends and I were talking about this. With the size of the tournament, rough odds are that 9 people will be dealt pocket aces on the first hand. (I'm pulling rough numbers out of my butt.)You are in first position, and get dealt pocket aces on the very first hand of this event. What's your play?Ray
Fold... you're on pokerstars.
lol...nah, In that position, I'm not messing around and I raise 4x the big blind and see what happens from there
I just got a confirmation email that i'm In.What are the prizes again?
One WPT event package, 5 24" flat panel LCD screens (Can't tell if it's a monitor or tv)10 Xbox 360s20 iPod Nano's....which I'm acutlaly really excited about. Other than the WPT event package, I'd rather have an iPod Nano...looks like top thirtysix peeps wil get something cool.