who donates/wins at the ub $50 / $100 nl tables

I am just curious as to who loses the most there, who wins the most there, etc.Does anyone follow that game enough to know? Players I have seen there include: (possibly or probably mispelled)Crazyplayer (mimi or barry) Dill PickleMulberryThe giftArbitraryCaptain AhabThe count17291D1OT6 feet underZaklishHarley11please help add names too, if you know some that are not listed here.thanks

The Count and Arbitrary have been owning the game recently, but the swings are so huge. Phil Hellmuth plays sometimes and he usually does really well. A player to watch for in the future.... pflippad12: used to play a Full Tilt and won like 200,000 grand in a month at their no limit tables. Saw him playing at UB against Arbitrary and handled the game well.

My buddy is friends with Green Plastic at U of Illinois.Says hes a cool down to earth guy. Drives around a crappy car.And yeah, everytime i watch him play he BEATS THE SHT OUT OF THAT GAME.
I drive a crappy car too. So I could beat that game too?
He mentioned he drove around a crappy car, it didnt have anything to do with him being able to beat that game cause of it. Don't go out of your way to try to be a dick.
My buddy is friends with Green Plastic at U of Illinois.Says hes a cool down to earth guy. Drives around a crappy car.And yeah, everytime i watch him play he BEATS THE SHT OUT OF THAT GAME.
I drive a crappy car too. So I could beat that game too?
He mentioned he drove around a crappy car, it didnt have anything to do with him being able to beat that game cause of it. Don't go out of your way to try to be a dick.
Wow. I was making a joke, and I'm pretty sure Schneider got it. See the post like four above this one. You need to calm down a little bit. Deep breaths.

KaneKungFoo123 is one of the best players in the game. He is a newcomer but has crushed it this month. I have abserved alot and green plastic is very good. According to KKF he is the best player there. BTW dill pickel is Matusow and crazy is mimi tran.

I'm not saying that Green Plastic isnt awesome, but I also have a friend who used to play there, and he ran over Green Plastic for 50k in a week.Green Plastic isn't as good as Arbitrary either, watched him drop 20k to him in about an hour then left.

KaneKungFoo123 is one of the best players in the game. He is a newcomer but has crushed it this month. I have abserved alot and green plastic is very good. According to KKF he is the best player there.
when did kane start playing that?

50 grand in a week is nothing at 50-100 NL. These online players are constantly switching names so they will get action. Arbitrary is Prahlad, crazyplayer is Barry Greenstein/Mimi Tran (they share). The best NL player online is Prahlad. He may go on tilt some times, but at the end of the night he is usually up ALOT