Comments in bold as always. I'm going to post the results for this one later on today, because it's got a funny ending. Lucassy is short stacked here. 1917 and I have big stacks.I think I made a ton of mistakes sin this hand, but want opinions. :club:***** Hand History for Game 13415427 *****0.10/0.20 Texas Hold'em (Split Limit) Table Rotation (10 max) (Real Money) -- Seat 7 is the buttonLUCASSY : Small Blind ($0.05)Kinbaku : Big Blind ($0.10)Mariusz : Big Blind ($0.10)helpnclass : Big Blind ($0.10)** Dealing down cards **Dealt to Ray_Powers [ Qs Qd ]--- I like pocket queens.Check, 1917 Raise, Fold, spyderblack call, flutterby5738 call--- Immediate mistake number one, I have no idea why I did not reraise here.Ray_Powers Call ($0.20), helpnclass call, Fold, Lucassy Call, Kinbaku Call, Mariuz Call.--- What the heck does everyone have? This table is loose but not this loose** Dealing Flop ** : [ 8s 6s 4s ]--- Over pair seems like it should be good. Unless someone has two spades already.3 Checks, 1917 Bet, spyderblack raise, flutterby5738 call.--- Once again, I think I should have reraised here. I am not sure if I was scared of the spade flop and calling it down from here or what. If a fourth spade hit, I would have at least had third nut flush.Ray_Powers Call, fold, Lucassy Call, 2 Folds, 1917 Call** Dealing Turn ** : [ 9d ]--- Nothing scary there.2 Checks, spyderblack bet, flutterby5738 call.--- At this point, I am obviously in check/call it down mode. The question for everyone is , should I have been? I still have an over pair.Ray_Powers Call. Lucassy raise (all in), 1917 Call, spyderblack call, flutterby5738 call, Ray_Powers call.** Dealing River ** : [ Jc ]--- So q-10 filled up, but do I really think anyone has q-10 here? No, not really.3 Checks--- Checked to me?! I almost fet like it was a trap. Sticking with the check call theory, I didn't feel I could bet this. I had a hard time thinking that everyone missed their hand suddenly.Ray_Powers Check** Summary **Main Pot: $3.75 | Rake: $0.15Board: [ 8s 6s 4s 9d Jc ]Thoughts?Ray

I don't think you want our thoughts on this one.Raise preflop.Raise the flop.Raise the turn.Bet the river...or check it, whatever...the hand was a mess anyways.
nah. I do. I want verification that I truly effed it up :club: Best way to learn.Ray

Well lets see i'll list some mistakes#1 you have to 3 bet this preflop. No matter what limits you're playing QQ is a hand that you need to 3 bet.#2 this flop is awesome for you. You have the third nut flush draw and an overpair. I'm raising / capping this.#3 turn you still have an overpair. So bet that.#4 do you honestly think a 2 pair, set or flush is checking that river?

Well lets see i'll list some mistakes#1 you have to 3 bet this preflop. No matter what limits you're playing QQ is a hand that you need to 3 bet.#2 this flop is awesome for you. You have the third nut flush draw and an overpair. I'm raising / capping this.#3 turn you still have an overpair. So bet that.#4 do you honestly think a 2 pair, set or flush is checking that river?
I only have a defense to number four. Yes I do think they are. They are donkeys. I expect them to act like donkeys. I expect them to make weird plays like an attempted check raise on the river. :(For the other three, i got no dukes. :(Ray

Seems to have quieted down, so now, the funky results:1917 bet $0.66, collected $1.88, net +$1.22 [ Kh Ks ] [ one pair of kings -- Ks Kh Jc 9d 8s ] spyderblack bet $0.66, collected $1.87, net +$1.21 [ Kc Kd ] [ one pair of kings -- Kd Kc Jc 9d 8s ] flutterby5738 lost $0.66 [ 5s 5d ] [ one pair of fives -- 5s 5d Jc 9d 8s ] Ray_Powers lost $0.66 [ Qs Qd ] [ one pair of queens -- Qs Qd Jc 9d 8s ] LUCASSY lost $0.66 [ Ac Jd ] [ one pair of jacks -- Jd Jc Ac 9d 8s ] sits outThis was apparently to see who was the biggest retard. I think its a close call (including me).Ray