so tired of bad beat stories

To Royal: November 1st is 12 days away so that would be about a year dumbass.
I believe that Nov 23rd was when it was open to the public....so who's the dumbass??Just sayin'.
ya it was Nov 23rd, 1981 boy is a moron.Look at the big baby.. are you wetting yourself baby??.. I think you need to be changed!hey Patty, look at this guy,He is not a man, he's not even married like I am.(who can gues where thats from?)
DuhYou know I know
  • Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I apologize that I don't have all day to sit on the computer and respond to my 3 FCP buddies back and forth...the main being Royal, Spade man and some other douche whose name slips my mind. So if the logic is, "oh this guy has 17 million posts he must know something then you are a complete fool. Half of the posts those guys have made don't even deal with poker, they are one or two word trash talk statements that don't make sense half the time. So do me a favor, spare me when you think that because someone has more posts they have a right to flame others.
Do I have an ego problem if I really hope that third person is supposed to be me? I'm a douche, I post alot. Please mean me.
To Royal: November 1st is 12 days away so that would be about a year dumbass.
I believe that Nov 23rd was when it was open to the public....so who's the dumbass??Just sayin'.
ya it was Nov 23rd, 1981 boy is a moron.Look at the big baby.. are you wetting yourself baby??.. I think you need to be changed!hey Patty, look at this guy,He is not a man, he's not even married like I am.(who can gues where thats from?)
DuhYou know I know
Ya i know u would know, but ur amazing and i'm not in your league according to you.Pfff., I'm some what of a God, not to brag but i have a sculpted greek god type appearance. Many flock from far off lands just to gaze at my appearance
Pfff., I'm some what of a God, not to brag but i have a sculpted  greek god type appearance. Many flock from far off lands just to gaze at my appearance
I know that's the only reason I'm here...