so tired of bad beat stories

So I've been reading the forum on here for about a year now and I never really post much but this is really starting to get to me. I hate logging on to read about some guy who wants to share a story about a bad beat. The story is not really what gets to me. It's when I go to read about a "bad beat" and at the beginning of the hand I see that it's a .50/$1 or $1/$2 NL table and a guy ends up losing $150. I play 10/20 NL on party and frankly I'm tired about people crying over losing some small amount of money because they flopped a set and a guy went all in on a flush draw. Try losing 2k in a hand because a guy can't realize that his JJ is no good preflop and goes all in and catches a miracle flush to crack your aces. So please, enough with the bad beats that cost you a whopping $35.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Try losing 2k in a hand because a guy can't realize that his JJ is no good preflop and goes all in and catches a miracle flush to crack your aces. Hypocritical don't ya think? i do believe you just described a bad beat!!

that reminds, me, I was grinding out the .1/.2 tables yesterdaypick up AA on the button and raise it to .36 even. 18x the BB!!this donk raises me all in to 1.35. I go into the tank for a while. Call him and he shows Q9. He hits two pair and busts me. Can I borrow 10 bucks on Stars I'll pay you back 100% asap!!!looking back that was a rude and sarcastic reply to your post. I'm bored and at work. I regret nothing.

Funny that you say you're sick of bad beats...

So I've been reading the forum on here for about a year now and I never really post muchI play 10/20 NL on party
I was gonna make a thread talking about 2 things today...1) How people that never post have no right to complain about other's posts.2) How people think that just because they play higher limits, that they are better than others.
So I've been reading the forum on here for about a year now and I never really post muchI play 10/20 NL on party
I was gonna make a thread talking about 2 things today...1) How people that never post have no right to complain about other's posts.2) How people think that just because they play higher limits, that they are better than others.
Are people with bigger c0cks better at sex than those of us with less than stellar equipment?

i believe the only thing worse than bad beat stories is a hypocrite complaining about bad beat stories by posting his own bad beat story that's a badder beat because it's at a higher limit.

Try losing 2k in a hand because a guy can't realize that his JJ is no good preflop and goes all in and catches a miracle flush to crack your aces.
It would rock to see DN come here and make fun of you for complaining about losing 2k. It's such a small amount of money to him and all. Alas, he isn't a douche , so he won't, but it would be a humorous way to teach you a lesson about relativity.As long as the bad beats stay in the bad beat forum, I don't see the issue. You don't need to visit that area if you don't like reading about bad beats.
Are people with bigger c0cks better at sex than those of us with less than stellar equipment?
Yes....er, no.....er.....who's asking??

If FCP had a "douche of the day" award, the OP would win hands down.By the way...I hate people who always talk about how bad their balls itch. I mean, seriously...who cares how bad your balls itch and why would anyone want to listen to you talk about it.The worst part is that your balls don't even itch half as bad as mine. Last night, my balls itched so bad, I used a pinecone to scratch them...so don't talk to me about balls itching, because mine REALLY itch.

If FCP had a "douche of the day" award, the OP would win hands down.By the way...I hate people who always talk about how bad their balls itch. I mean, seriously...who cares how bad your balls itch and why would anyone want to listen to you talk about it.The worst part is that your balls don't even itch half as bad as mine. Last night, my balls itched so bad, I used a pinecone to scratch them...so don't talk to me about balls itching, because mine REALLY itch.
Man, Ron_Mexico totally cheated on me.
Yes
You get crabs....BIG DEAL....nothing a lil flee soap can't cure.
And it give you an excuse to totally shave down and go Telly Savalas on that ass. Makes it look HUGE.
Post of the day!And to the OP. STFU! Crawl back under your 10/20 rock.The limits you play don't impress me due to the factthat you're being an asshole. I'm sure you didn't start out playing at 10/20. You probably learned the game at lower limits and suffered some of the beats these people are talking about.You, hopefully, learned from some of them, which allowedyou to progress to higher limits. That's what all theseguys are trying to do.A guy with 7 total posts has no right to bitch and whineabout what anyone else wants to write. If Aseem or Smash(or anyone else with x-thousand posts) have a genuine beef aboutsomething...I might care. If you have something to cry about..not so much...
Post of the day!And to the OP. STFU! Crawl back under your 10/20 rock.The limits you play don't impress me due to the factthat you're being an asshole. I'm sure you didn't start out playing at 10/20. You probably learned the game at lower limits and suffered some of the beats these people are talking about.You, hopefully, learned from some of them, which allowedyou to progress to higher limits. That's what all theseguys are trying to do.A guy with 7 total posts has no right to bitch and whineabout what anyone else wants to write. If Aseem or Smash(or anyone else with x-thousand posts) have a genuine beef aboutsomething...I might care. If you have something to cry about..not so much...
yes, the op is an ass, but this is pet peeve #1A with me.who the hell cares how many posts he has? that's essentially the same thing as saying that "my bad beat is worse than yours because you are playing $25NL and i'm playing $2000NL"

Man, if there's one thing I can't stand it's these cry babies who complain about bad beats.I can't stand reading about a tough hand where a guy lost when he was 88% on the turn, only to find out the guy is some nOOb playing 1/2 NL.I play 100/200 NL. Try losing 200K on a hand when some idiot who feels the need to push his pocket kings preflop when they are obviously no good against my AA and gets runner runner K to beat me flopped set.Argh. You little people annoy me.

Man, if there's one thing I can't stand it's these cry babies who complain about bad beats.I can't stand reading about a tough hand where a guy lost when he was 88% on the turn, only to find out the guy is some nOOb playing 1/2 NL.I play 100/200 NL. Try losing 200K on a hand when some idiot who feels the need to push his pocket kings preflop when they are obviously no good against my AA and gets runner runner K to beat me flopped set.Argh. You little people annoy me.
I don'tr wanna hear it, ok? I play 500/900 Omaha here, and the only way I EVER lose is to a bad beat.
yes, the op is an ass, but this is pet peeve #1A with me.who the hell cares how many posts he has? that's essentially the same thing as saying that "my bad beat is worse than yours because you are playing $25NL and i'm playing $2000NL"
I never said he didn't have a point. I dislike bad beat stories in here too, but for a different reason.They're never posted in the "bad beat" section.(till the mods move 'em at least)IF they are posted in the bad beat forum though,the limit being played at shouldn't matter.
I never said he didn't have a point. I dislike bad beat stories in here too, but for a different reason.They're never posted in the "bad beat" section.(till the mods move 'em at least)IF they are posted in the bad beat forum though,the limit being played at shouldn't matter.
but you still made it a point to bring up hsi post count, which is just as bad as him bringing up the "petty limits" that the others play at.
Pupsta wins. I've said it before I'll say it again. Jerk off with sandpaper then rub it down with alcohol.That is a bad beat.
plus, you play at higher limits than me.i can't compete with those 3.5 massive inches.