he only plays $30 sngs, so 50% itm isn't impossible. i don't think you can do it $50+ though. if anyone does, i'd be impressed.
ROI is different from ITM %. Even with a 50% ITM, your ROI won't be much higher than 30%. This guy is clearly full of shit...or has been extremely lucky and is due for things to come crashing down around him.

Here is a little excerpt from one of the articles....You can also slow down when you know you have the better hand on the river. Check behind him as if to say "Boy, I wasn't sure if you were slowplaying or what! You are a tricky player! Nice hand man!" Meanwhile your scooping in the chips. This kind of thing lets your opponent know that when you check, you are not sure if you have a winner, but when you are betting - you are very sure. :roll:

he only plays $30 sngs, so 50% itm isn't impossible. i don't think you can do it $50+ though. if anyone does, i'd be impressed.
ROI is different from ITM %. Even with a 50% ITM, your ROI won't be much higher than 30%. This guy is clearly full of shit...or has been extremely lucky and is due for things to come crashing down around him.
oops, you're right. i misread. sorry, it's 3 am here. :oops:
Here is a little excerpt from one of the articles....You can also slow down when you know you have the better hand on the river. Check behind him as if to say "Boy, I wasn't sure if you were slowplaying or what! You are a tricky player! Nice hand man!" Meanwhile your scooping in the chips. This kind of thing lets your opponent know that when you check, you are not sure if you have a winner, but when you are betting - you are very sure. :roll:
yeah, that one's kinda retarded. however, even though the guy comes off as a douche, the shit he says in the articles/hand of the days are pretty accurate regarding the low limit sngs. i chuckled in the "funny but true" kinda-way while reading the "more low limit sng online tells" article.
kurt did you lose intelligence jsut by copy and pasting that.? seriously sad/funny shit.