% of flops seen in plo hi?

I'm showing 53% over my last 3600 hands. It seems like I fold way more than just half of what I'm dealt, so I'm really not sure how I got such a high number. I was expecting 20-30%.

Surprisingly, mine is at 48%. You should expect to see more flops than a hold 'em game due to the nature of preflop play. I think what's important is how you play AFTER the flop. Do they keep this type of stat for Omaha?

I am trying to play really tight preflop, premium hands, but everytime I check my %'s after a few hours I am in the 40-50% range. This worries me. But I have been able to recently fold nearly every hand I get in the SB, hopefully that will help get me into the 30's which is where I want to be.

I am trying to play really tight preflop, premium hands, but everytime I check my %'s after a few hours I am in the 40-50% range. This worries me. But I have been able to recently fold nearly every hand I get in the SB, hopefully that will help get me into the 30's which is where I want to be.
Why are you so concerned about it? I don't think there's a specific number you have to be at. Some people CAN consistently make KJT7 work for them (I'm not one of them) :club: