harman's one-outer

Was anyone else absolutely sick to their stomach when they watched Jen Harman's full house get cracked on the river by the straight flush? Honestly, given the circumstances (day one of the WSOP Main Event) that has to be one of, if not the worst beat I've ever seen. Not good times. Bad times. Very bad times.p2

The worst part was his little comment as he's calling her bet to put him all in on the river "Well, I guess I can do some sightseeing if I lose this hand" as he calls with the nuts. Brutal. He tried to apologize later, but damn, it's done. She'll never forget that.

The worst part was his little comment as he's calling her bet to put him all in on the river "Well, I guess I can do some sightseeing if I lose this hand" as he calls with the nuts. Brutal. He tried to apologize later, but damn, it's done. She'll never forget that.
I agree, that was a real jerk thing to say. When I first saw that I thought he was putting in a raise and trying to convince her to call (speaking of which, that speech would be the hugest clue in the world that he had a monster). I was shocked when I found out that he just calling all in. What kind of jerk says that just for kicks?
I agree, that was a real jerk thing to say. When I first saw that I thought he was putting in a raise and trying to convince her to call (speaking of which, that speech would be the hugest clue in the world that he had a monster). I was shocked when I found out that he just calling all in. What kind of jerk says that just for kicks?
Oh yeah. And everytime they went back to Jen during the rest of that episode she was still steaming... and who can blame her? As one of my friends said: "You think she's pissed off? I would've picked up my chair and smashed it over that guy's head after he gave that speech and then flipped up the straight flush. I would've made Mike Matusow look like Greg Raymer. It would've been mayhem."
i believe he called because the bet put him allin...i thought i saw the small litte "all in" thing next to his namei could be wrong
You're right, but still the little comment as he's rolling out his chips was inane and out of line. Brutal.
i believe he called because the bet put him allin...i thought i saw the small litte "all in" thing next to his namei could be wrong
Right, no one's saying he shouldn't have called. What we're saying is he maybe should have stayed away from the "Oh well, if I lose this hand I guess I can check out the Vegas sites..." speech before turning over the nut straight flush and essentially knocking Harmen out on the first day.