quick question (wsop sattelites)

I wasn't really playing online at this point last year... Can someone tell me when WSOP sattelites start springing up, and which sites typically have them? (I'm assuming all the major ones)I know Absolute had some going very early.Any info would be appreciated.

Guest Anonymous
I wasn't really playing online at this point last year... Can someone tell me when WSOP sattelites start springing up, and which sites typically have them? (I'm assuming all the major ones)I know Absolute had some going very early.Any info would be appreciated.
You'll probably have to wait a few months to see them. I seem to remember them popping up around Christmas time last year but I could be wrong. My guess is they would start as soon as the rio starts accepting registrations, and not before.Any reason why you only want to play WSOP satellites? There are lots of tournies between now and then.And btw, I know you've heard this before, but that avatar is creepy.
Any reason why you only want to play WSOP satellites? There are lots of tournies between now and then.And btw, I know you've heard this before, but that avatar is creepy.
I dont only want to play those satellites.. I play tournies here and there. I was just curious because a buddy and I would like to try a few.My avatar creeps me out too.
I wasn't really playing online at this point last year...  Can someone tell me when WSOP sattelites start springing up, and which sites typically have them?  (I'm assuming all the major ones)I know Absolute had some going very early.Any info would be appreciated.
I think that stars starts running them after they stop the sattelites for PCA. PCA is in January so I would expect that they will start sometime around the first of the year.