best quote from the series coverage thus far...

easy enough, from ESPN's great coverage of people and their personalties, i mean great poker coverage, what do you think has been the funniest?Heres a few to chew on...Any I should add??? I'm sure there are.

I thought the entire Hellmuth meltdown was priceless..."This donkey stuff is getting old..."andHellmuth: You'll never see me put all my chips in with KJDonkey: I've seen worseHellmuth: Not from me, buddy

the whole matusow exchange"**** that""10 minutes mike""**** this place""20 minutes mike""**** it again""30 minutes""**** you too""40 minutes

Guest XXEddie

"I can dodge bulltes, baby"-Hellmuth"This guy can't even spell poker"-Hellmuth"Honey! did you see that maniac go allin with sevens"-Hellmuth"I pop him with 86 for thirty!"-dannenmen is a donk"Any world class player can lay that down"-Layne Flack"Oh you're in trouble, You only have 1 queen, I have 3 aces, i have to be the favorite"-Sammy FarhaSheik-"Dont touch my money mike"Mike-"Shut up"Sheik-"Youre evntually gonna get wants coming to your Mike"Mike-"Yeah, all your chips"Mike PWNED Sheik

"I can dodge bulltes, baby"-Hellmuth"This guy can't even spell poker"-Hellmuth"Honey! did you see that maniac go allin with sevens"-Hellmuth"I pop him with 86 for thirty!"-dannenmen is a donk"Any world class player can lay that down"-Layne Flack"Oh you're in trouble, You only have 1 queen, I have 3 aces, i have to be the favorite"-Sammy Farha
Definitely the best quote of this weeks episdoes, just because Sammy Farha is so awesome

What would've been funny is if somehow Lederer found out about the phone call Danneman made, and then after doubling up, he calls someone and tells his friend about the double up and the idiotic move going all-in with K5.

CLOCK PLEASE!heh, whats her face is a donkey fool. i dont care if you finish in 25th or whatever it was. when you take a half hour to lay down kj suited for 2 million + chips, you've been reading too much secret system.

CLOCK PLEASE!heh, whats her face is a donkey fool. i dont care if you finish in 25th or whatever it was. when you take a half hour to lay down kj suited for 2 million + chips, you've been reading too much secret system.
:club: Yeah, it shocked me to see her take that long to fold such a pathetic hand.
How about when Norm Chad says " AK has a new name. It now called the Anna Kournikova. It looks good....but doesn't win alot."
I will definatly agree with you on that one. That should be an option for best quote.
Guest XXEddie
What would've been funny is if somehow Lederer found out about the phone call Danneman made, and then after doubling up, he calls someone and tells his friend about the double up and the idiotic move going all-in with K5.
Yeah, itd be funnybut HL isnt as classless and immature as Donnendonk

"I think I have you beat. I don't think you have aces. I doubled up on this hand yesterday."Tiffany Williamson holding K-J versus the Sheiks A-A (the only time I wished that the poker gods would snatch both of them and end our misery)

Got to agree with the poster above, that the Tiffany Williamson debate with KJ was pretty funny....also, the Pittsburgh Steelers guy in the audience just cracked me up.