new plan....(instead of wsop trip)

Me and Hoosier are gonna go to trump right now.Come meet us there if you want.Either you will know what I look like, or Jweb has my number if you need to get ahold of me.I'll be playing 2-5NL for awhile at least. If I make money, maybe some 10/20.Later.

I will be leaving in about 20 minutes. If anyone wants to join, I will be the kid playing 10-20 with the White Sox hat on.BTW, anyone get White Sox tickets today?? I couldnt get any :club:

I will be leaving in about 20 minutes. If anyone wants to join, I will be the kid playing 10-20 with the White Sox hat on.BTW, anyone get White Sox tickets today?? I couldnt get any :club:
Tried and failed....One of these days I will get out to the trump...

I was able to get two on ticketmaster for game 6. I am in St. Louis. If we don't beat Houston AND if my brother in law doesn't want them, I will send you a PM. Don't hold your breath on both of those not happening.Has anybody ever heard 43,000 people shut up faster than the band of bozos that attend games at that freakshow of a baseball field in Houston did last night after Pujols hit the moon shot. They claim Berkmans homer in the 7th, which landed two rows above the 315 foot sign went 338 feet and that Pujols shot, which almost broke a window above the choo choo train went only 412 feet. If either of those measurements are true, then I am Johnny Chan.By the way, for you sox fans, if the Astros win this series, just wait until you get a load of the stadium in Houston. No bigger joke in the history of pro sports. No more pop up homers in games six and seven boys.

I was able to get two on ticketmaster for game 6. I am in St. Louis. If we don't beat Houston AND if my brother in law doesn't want them, I will send you a PM. Don't hold your breath on both of those not happening.Has anybody ever heard 43,000 people shut up faster than the band of bozos that attend games at that freakshow of a baseball field in Houston did last night after Pujols hit the moon shot. They claim Berkmans homer in the 7th, which landed two rows above the 315 foot sign went 338 feet and that Pujols shot, which almost broke a window above the choo choo train went only 412 feet. If either of those measurements are true, then I am Johnny Chan.By the way, for you sox fans, if the Astros win this series, just wait until you get a load of the stadium in Houston. No bigger joke in the history of pro sports. No more pop up homers in games six and seven boys.
i changed the channel before the game was over to watch a rerun of the WSOP. to my surprise, when i was flipping through the channels later, i saw that MOON SHOT Pujolshit. that was DEEP!
Homer