justblaze plays no limit...

Party Poker No-Limit Hold'em, $ BB (9 handed) convertervillain is 19/4/2.24, and seems reasonable, maybe a little weak. MP3 is a total Lp-A moron.saw flop|saw showdownUTG+1 ($100)MP1 ($138.93)Hero ($199.45)MP3 ($314.02)CO ($114.05)Button ($90.65)SB ($99.60)BB ($95.50)UTG ($49)Preflop: Hero is MP2 with [Ks], [Ah]. SB posts a blind of $0.50. 2 folds, MP1 calls $2.Flop: ($10.50) [Td], [5s], [Kh] (3 players)MP1 checks, Hero bets $3, MP3 folds, MP1 calls $3.Turn: ($16.50) [Ad] (2 players)MP1 checks, Hero bets $7, Hero calls $7.River: ($44.50) [7h] (2 players)MP1 is all in [$118.93], Hero?

Why the weak flop bet? Raise it *at least* $6 or 7.Turn same thing, at least $10. I would re raise him to find out where you are at. Maybe bump it up to $35 or $40. He could have just made a worse two pair, the same two pair, start value betting his set, or could have made his straight. Your other option is calling and folding to a big river raise if the river doesn't bring an A or K.I think you have to fold that river, straight and slowplayed set are more than likely what he has. Only thing you are beating here is a worse two pair.

hi.good to see you posting again, in strategy.I no good at NL.But I feel you underbet the flop and especially the turn.If you had bet $7 on flop and he called. Pot = $24.50.Then bet $20 on turn, if he flat calls and then pushes the river... I'm more inclined to think we are behind.Given the weak betting, he may make this play with A5 :club: .As played, with the stats provided, I gotta lay this down...really grudgingly.looking forward to hearing from good NL players on this one.

I'm raising that to 4 PF. The extra limper makes me want to put in more money PF to chase the others outflop- bad bad bet. The pot is ~10 and you're just betting 3 into it? not good at all. I'd be making it like 7 or 8Turn- another bad bet. 7 into a 16.5 pot isn't good either. You aren't protecting your hand at all. YOu have to pop this to to like 14. You get min raised on the turn, and you have Top two pair, I want to reraise this badly. Make it 60 or 70.river-I just don't know. FOr someone that is reasonable, he sure is overbetting the pot big time. YOu'd think that if he had the nut straight that he'd bet the pot, or do something to entice you into calling, and if he has a set of 5's this also seems rather strange. He very well could have a lesser two pair. a better read is neccessary

I'm raising that to 4 PF. The extra limper makes me want to put in more money PF to chase the others outflop- bad bad bet. The pot is ~10 and you're just betting 3 into it? not good at all. I'd be making it like 7 or 8Turn- another bad bet. 7 into a 16.5 pot isn't good either. You aren't protecting your hand at all. YOu have to pop this to to like 14. You get min raised on the turn, and you have Top two pair, I want to reraise this badly. Make it 60 or 70.river-I just don't know. FOr someone that is reasonable, he sure is overbetting the pot big time. YOu'd think that if he had the nut straight that he'd bet the pot, or do something to entice you into calling, and if he has a set of 5's this also seems rather strange. He very well could have a lesser two pair. a better read is neccessary
i think i lost this hand on the turn by not reraising.

I think you misplayed this hand pre-flop, on the flop and on the turn by underbetting each time. Make a standard raise to 3 times the big blind when nobody has entered the pot and adjust accordingly when there are limpers ie. 4 BB with 1 limper and 5 BB with 2 limpers and etc.Bet out 3/4 of the pot on a fairly draw heavy board when you flop TPTK.Bet out another 3/4 or so of the pot when you turn Top 2 pair.You kind of put yourself in a tough situation by playing the hand this way, by underbetting like this, your not sure if somebody is playing back at you or has you beat. If you had made stronger bets, you would have an easier decision ahead of you.With that said, I don't have any idea what you do on the river, it really just depends on if you feel he has you beat or not, that's kind of all you have to go on.