cashing out on pokerstars

A few quick questions because I have never cashed out on PokerStars before...If I cash out say $400 that I won after depositing through Neteller, does it go directly back to the Neteller account? If so, do they charge the same fee (I think like 8.9%)?If all of this is the case, is there anyway to avoid the fee and get a check sent as opposed to having the fees incurred by using Neteller?Any help with this would be greatly appreciated...obviously I'm new to this so I'd appreciate anything.Thanks.

A few quick questions because I have never cashed out on PokerStars before...If I cash out say $400 that I won after depositing through Neteller, does it go directly back to the Neteller account?  If so, do they charge the same fee (I think like 8.9%)?If all of this is the case, is there anyway to avoid the fee and get a check sent as opposed to having the fees incurred by using Neteller?Any help with this would be greatly appreciated...obviously I'm new to this so I'd appreciate anything.Thanks.
Yeah, there's no fee with neteller if you use electronic transfer. That 8.9 percent fee you mention is because you were impatient and did insta-cash. I think you can get a check sent if you want though. But there is no fee to transfer back to neteller and then neteller EFT to your checking account. Is EFT the right acronym? Electronic F-something Transfer? Hmm. Anyway. No fees if you do it the slow and steady route. Slow being a few days to go from neteller to checking account.
but dont cash out, or the site will make sure you lose so you have to redeposit. unless you are wearing a tinfoil hat. then they cant tell.
ROFLMAO!!!! Are you looking next to my computer again?????

I should have been wearing that hat. I cashed out 600 last monday and left 300 in. It is now gone. All 300 I left in. I still know a site would not really make someone lose, but I am playing at another site for at least 2 or 3 weeks because last time I cashed out 800 about 4 weeks ago and couldnt win for about a week or two. Superstitious I guess. Plus I like trying out new sites every once and awhile. People will think of any excuss of why they cant win at cards, especially me.