my thoughts on poker

Super Pediatrists Envision Elephants Drinking ZebrasMatt Damon?
I just read this thread, and I just want to go on record as saying I figured out who this was too, in the initial post, by reading the sig. :club: God, I love it when I'm smart. :wink:Yes, I know this was a useless post by me. That's all.
Guest Zach6668
Gee, and here I thought this was going to be a well thought out, insightful, make-you-think post.Way to let me down ya friggin donk. :twisted:
You haven't been in General very long, have you?Zach

Man I was this close to making my first alter ego. It was going to be nachos and the only thing I was gonna say was nachos. I started working on saying nachos too. You sir or madam have ruinned it for me. Arghhhhh!

So "matt Damon" is speedz, and in the movie Team America, a charter says "Matt Damon" to any thing as a response?I've seen Team America "Fuk Yeah!!!" but its been awhile.Thanks for the help, I feel dumber now.Co-D

In Team America, Matt Damon is portrayed as mentally deficient, and the only thing he ever says is, "Matt Damon," with a Down's Syndrome twang.
tyvm, I vaguely recall this, thus the confusion.
  • 2 years later...

Matt damon matt damon matt damon matt damon. Matt damon matt damon matt damon. Matt damon matt damon matt dam..... On matt damon matt damon. Matt damon matt damon matt damon? MATT damon matt damon matt DAMON!!! Matt damon??!!!Matt damon matt damon?Matt....... DAMON!?