what does lori n do for a living?

Considering she just moved to Vegas and is married to a successful poker professional, what is her occupation?I imagine it may be poker related??I don't think I ever heard what she does or used to do.As I am asking info, I'll also give info.I'm currently enjoying a parental leave (from my government job) with my three kids (all under three) while my wife recently returned to to a position in commercial underwriting. We have both been playing poker for almost a year now and fight for computer time to play (I'll have to get another PC)What are the stories of other FCP members?(I have my fire suit on...just incase)

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd bet if she didnt keep some aspect of her old job, that she handles some of DN's businees endeavors. I know he has a team of people doing this type of things, but I am sure he could use another. Just a guess obviously.

The real question is:How many people have come up with WAY more interesting answers that they can't post for fear of being banned?*raises hand*

How about a serious answer? I think she used to be a nanny or some how involved in childcare. She probably isn't working now. I wouldn't be.
i bet she is still working , wanting to keep her independent side ..
The real question is:How many people have come up with WAY more interesting answers that they can't post for fear of being banned?*raises hand*
My thoughts exactly. How easy it would be to pull a 10-8 here and get the boot. Spade ?
How about a serious answer? I think she used to be a nanny or some how involved in childcare. She probably isn't working now. I wouldn't be.
Why am I not surprised? I am disappointed in you Idaho. You seemed so self sufficient. Just like the rest of em, lookin for a meal ticket. Come to FL, I'll give ya one. You like mac-n-cheese and fruit loops?We can live for weeks with what I have. :club: you.
Why am I not surprised? I am disappointed in you Idaho. You seemed so self sufficient. Just like the rest of em, lookin for a meal ticket. Come to FL, I'll give ya one. You like mac-n-cheese and fruit loops?We can live for weeks with what I have. :club: you.
I would devote myself to charity work and become a pillar of the community. Is that better? :wink: :D youMmmmmm.....mac and cheese.
She used to be a nanny. Now, she isn't doing anything.
I was right. I'm so smart. (patting myself on the back)
I think DN is stalking my posts. I've just sent a PM to admin seeing about getting him banned.I feel so dirty.
I think DN is stalking my posts. I've just sent a PM to admin seeing about getting him banned.I feel so dirty.
I know people. I'll have it taken care of for you.
I know people. I'll have it taken care of for you.
The herpes or the warts?