cheap thieves (3-4) vs. mustangs (5-1) oct 20th

This is the first game of a hone and home series against the EAST division leading Mustangs. The Thieves are off to a rocky start, but are expecting three injured players to return this week. Keith Tkachuk is already back and playing, while Adrian Aucoin and Alexei Zhamnov are expected to return this week.Cheap ThievesDEFENSE:Greg de Vries, ATL.Corey Sarich, TB.Stephane Robidas, DAL.TOM POTI, NYR.FORWARDS:Olli Jokinen, FLA. OTRaffi Torres, EDM.Alexei Yashin, NYI.Alexander Moginly, NJ.Ruslan Fedotenko, TB.MIKE LECLERC, PHO.GOAL:New Jersey Devils MustangsJaromir Jagr..Rangers..OTDoug Weight..StlouisPaul Kariya...NashvilleMaxim Afinogenov..BuffaloPetr Nedved...PhoenixKristian Huselius..FloridaMartin Skoula...DallasDavid Tanabe..PhoenixEric Weinrich..St LouisMaxim Kondratiev...RangersFlorida Goalies

Two late changes to tonight's lineup. It appears as though Nik Antropov may not play tonight, so Mike Leclerc will get a shot tonight. Also, the Thieves just traded for a defenseman and were able to acquire Tom Poti from the Big M's in echange for Chris Drury, and the Thieves 1st and 2nd round picks in next year's AHL entry draft.

DANIEL! I trust your instincts, but is Tom Poti really that valuable enough to give up chris drury and your first and 2nd round pics? How often was Chris cracking your lineup? He's a very decent player on what is sure to be a high flying high scoring Buffalo team this year...I really dont like that trade.

I think your looking good tonight, but I still think you could have gotten a better defenseman for drury and your 1st and 2nd round pics. Tampa is blowing out Atlanta already, hopefully Fedotenko can cash in on some points in they continue to rape them.Isles looking good too...

Jokinen with the assist, Thieves lead 2-1.5. In the battle of the goaltenders, Brodeur is shining and showing the world that he still sits on the throne. Luongo is there, but Brodeur is still "da man."
Spoke too soon...two quick ones for the Penguins.

i have me up 2 to 1.5Jagr two goalsAfinogenov assist..NHL.com says yes..Cbs says noone goal againstThieves...Jokinen assistFedetonko goalMogilny assistYashin assisttwo goals

bad mistakes tonite...I start Huselius ahead of Tucker and Gionta..who scored two goals...it should still be ok hopefully