pokerconduct.com?

Im not promoting this site as I just found it today but some of the things on the site are startling as far as online poker is concerned, I have wrote a bit on it in the online section on the forums but I wanted to know if any of you have checked the site out. If you have Id like to hear your opinion and if you havent give it a glance and see what u think

"Here is a subject that I'm confident most of you have been wondering about: 'The dreaded 'Doom Switch'. What is a Doom Switch? It is the opposite of a 'Fortune Switch'. Just another tool in the Poker Site Arsenal that picks on certain players for varying reasons. Despite a Poker Sites' effort to exhibit that they deal in Fair Play, many people with good reasons, still aren't convinced! Say you won a little money and decided you were ready to try and cash some of it out, if you were successful in retrieving those funds (article to be posted next week), the Poker Site may decide that you were a risk to their rake and throw the invincible 'Doom Switch' upon you. This would invoke a program virus aimed at your account which mysteriously causes your money to disappear through loosing hands, little by little, until the virus completed the task it was designed to do."I was a little bored and check out the site. I found this interesting tidbit and couldn't help but laugh. It goes on to say that people's account go into "distribution mode", where you distribute your money to others. Wow, if you need a good laugh, check this crap out.

My favorite part is the "Nick Danger" link on the side, as it goes into an in-depth explanation of why MS Hearts is rigged. Too funny.
lol yeah that one is quite funny......and im not even saying any of this is true but a few of the things I found in my own experiences.

i haven't read much of it, but I love how this weeks "Breaking news" is about a player losing 3 straight bad beats on full tilt, and apparently these 3 hands prove the existence of the "doom switch" and warrant posting on this site

The site is blocked at my workplace so I can't comment on it directly. One thing that occurs to me though is that if the sites were rigged some insider (disgruntled employee or whatever) would have leaked code by now to prove it. And trust me, to pull off scam like this that would still give statistical fairness in the long wrong would require a ton of code.I'm sure a lot of it is perspective too. Yesterday I was playing N/L hold'em. I was heads up with someone else and long story short my AXs nedded a runner-runner to hit the flush. Now if he is conspiricy minded he might be thinking that I would have to have somekind of inside information to call his raises. In truth I also had a straight draw and he just wasn't raising enough to keep me out of the pot. I also thought that he had a straight and would have trouble laying it down (he did and he did) so I would make a lot if I did hit the flush (I did and I did).

Received: Friday, June 10, 2005Guess what PokerConduct:Absolute Poker let me win a freeroll the other night. Now call it skill (don't I wish)! The cards were pausing as they were being dealt, then pausing when flopping and the all-ins were absolutely (pardon the pun) unbelievable!I was talking to the tournament director earlier about the use of shills (to which he denied of course). Then after about an hour, the cards started pausing and I began winning hand after hand! People were saying that I was on fire (you know what I mean), I couldn't lose if I had only 1 card in my hand. I was suspicious of something strange (prior to the conversation with the tournament director), so I tested the water and went all-in for 75,000 on a 7 5 off suit and ended up winning with a full house!So if you want to win a freeroll, this is one way it might happen!From PokerConduct.com member - keltic1That site is great. All these people need a foil helmets.

I can't believe I just wasted 30 minutes of my life on that site. It's so pathetic it's not even funny. Well, ok, some if it was funny and pathetic at the same time. All of them seem to be "good" players so when they lose it must be due to something else. All the "evidence" was antidotal at best. “This guy was playing 12 tables at once…when I tried to chat with him he DIDN’T ANSWER!!!...must be a bot!!!!.” -Or maybe he was actually busy playing 12 fricking tables?…or had his chat turned off? Don’t even get me started about the guy with the 140 IQ…