why me? was this a bad play?

I was playing some 50/1 NL on pokerchamps, with $70 out on the table I got dealt KK, after just losing to some horrible fish who called me down with ace high and sucked out on QQ.Holding my KK I hoped oh man, maybe they will raise pre flop so I can bet the pot.Shorthanded, with 4 people at the table, they bet $5 in 2nd position. Excellent, I thought. They must have QQ or under, or AK!They bet, so when it got to me I bet the pot. They thought for a little, and then raised all in, for about 60 more, he had me covered. This dude was a total moron, how could I NOT put him on AK or worse? Well I certainly didnt put him on AA, by the river when the board showed Q high, he showed AA.Big surprise. Im amazed. In my entire life ive walked into AA with KK about a dozen times, granted ive been playing obsessivly for about only 7 months, but come on. In online poker ive run into AA with KK about a hundred times. Should I have played this differently? Should I automatically assume that they always have AA when I have KK since its online poker?

Have you recently withdrawn money?Savy poker sites will throw some huge bad beats at you to get you to deposit more.
ahahahah