pinnaclesports.com has odds up on negreanu-woolf

Poker Limit Hold Em Freeze-Out Match (Wynn Resort): Negreanu vs Woolf (Must Begin Before 31/12/05) Mon 10/31 Daniel Negreanu vs Dustin Woolf Maximum Wager: 3000.00 USD 09:00 AM 101 Daniel Negreanu -114 Risk To Win 102 Dustin Woolf +104 Risk To Win

Nevrwin is a very strong heads up ONLINE limit holdem player.
FYPIt won't even be close.
I concur.There's a good article about Matusow abusing neverwin in the ME this year because of neverwin's tells.
Nevrwin is a very strong heads up ONLINE limit holdem player.
FYPIt won't even be close.
I dont know how people can make statements like this in a game like Limit Hold 'em. There's so much luck involved in a HU match, that it almost assuredly will be close, unless someone gets hit in the face with the deck.I think the best LHE players on FCP should challenge the best LHE players on NWP. Who would be up for a match like this? The top 10 from FCP go up against the top 10 at NWP for pride. Or money, whatever?Maybe we start another thread to see who wants to go.

I dont know how people can make statements like this in a game like Limit Hold 'em. There's so much luck involved in a HU match, that it almost assuredly will be close, unless someone gets hit in the face with the deck. Depends a great deal on the blind structure.There's vastly less luck than in an NL heasd up match.Given 10000 BB each with no blind escelation, there'd be virtually no luck involved whatsoever.Given 1BB each it would be based wholely on luck.The more blinds at the start the less luck.good luck.

can anyone please explain, for us wagering newbies, what the numbers in the OP mean? thanks.
the -114 for DN means you have to bet 114 to win 100. The +104 means that if you bet 100 you win 104. Thats how I've always understood it but I could be way off since I've never actually bet on a money line like that
lol..you must have so much information....oh wait, Dustin has been playing live for like 8 yearsYeah and winning for 2 so he should be all set.good luck.
Well...I personally don't know his win/loss rate from many years ago. I cant say for sure whether he won or lost in the game I played with him in regularly several years back.I seriously doubt you have inside information though on how well he has or has not done in live poker.I didn't say whether I thought he would win or lose. Just pointing out that few of you know what the fk you are talking/generalizing about.If you think DN is anything more than MAYBE a small favorite, you show your ignorance on the subject.
can anyone please explain, for us wagering newbies, what the numbers in the OP mean? thanks.
the -114 for DN means you have to bet 114 to win 100. The +104 means that if you bet 100 you win 104. Thats how I've always understood it but I could be way off since I've never actually bet on a money line like that
Meaning if you bet on DN, and put up $114, your totalpayout on the bet is $214, with a NET $100 profit.If you bet NW, and put up $100, your total payout is$204, NET $104 profit.That help?

It'd be interesting to see how Pinnacle would settle this bet (why do they always post such 'weird' odds? They've got the vig down to whatever they're comfortable with though as a result).How much would Daniel and Dustin be playing for? $250,000? $500,000? :shock:Good luck sirs whenever you decide the match is on and bring your A-game. :wink: