Edit: Easier to read hand converter 2 posts down.First hand at the table. No reads.PokerStars 1/2 Hold'em (10 handed) FTR converter on zerodivide.cxPreflop: Hero is BB with 6:spade:, 8:spade:. [color:#CC3333]UTG raises[/color], SB calls, Hero calls.When UTG raises I'm ready to fold. Then I see all the action. I had to call.Flop: (12 SB) Q:spade:, 2:diamond:, 9:spade: [color:#0000FF](6 players)[/color]SB checks, Hero checks, [color:#CC3333]UTG bets[/color], Hero calls, UTG folds, UTG+2 calls, MP1 calls, MP2 calls.Ok, this is where it's questionable right? Cold call 3 without the nut flush draw. How do I get the out of the converter?Turn: (14 BB) J:diamond: [color:#0000FF](5 players)[color:#CC3333]SB bets[/color], SB calls, Hero calls, UTG+2 calls.Yuck. It looks like an inside straight got there. Can I fold to the SB betting out here? River: (26 BB) 7:diamond: [color:#0000FF](4 players)[/color][color:#CC3333]SB bets[/color], SB calls, UTG+2 calls.Final Pot: 38 BBThe results don't matter (exept to my BB/100 stats). I just want to know if I had any business being in this hand after the flop.How do I get the out of the converter?

How do I get the out of the converter?select "Bet THe Pot" format in converter.
PokerStars 1/2 Hold'em (10 handed) FTR converter on zerodivide.cxPreflop: Hero is BB with [6s], [8s]. UTG raises, SB calls, Hero calls.Flop: (12 SB) [Qs], [2d], [9s] (6 players)SB checks, Hero checks, UTG bets, Hero calls, UTG folds, UTG+2 calls, MP1 calls, MP2 calls.Turn: (14 BB) [Jd] (5 players)SB bets, SB calls, Hero calls, UTG+2 calls.River: (26 BB) [7d] (4 players)SB bets, SB calls, UTG+2 calls.Final Pot: 38 BB
Raise the river to give yourself a chance to win.Huge pot.Aseem. :club:
I thought this was funny.Any comments on the hand? I felt like I was a slave to a pot odds. I wasn't even sure if a spade came I would be best.Actuary, what do YOU think? Hindsight and all, where can I fold?
Raise the river to give yourself a chance to win.Huge pot.Aseem. :club:
I thought this was funny.Any comments on the hand? I felt like I was a slave to a pot odds. I wasn't even sure if a spade came I would be best.Actuary, what do YOU think? Hindsight and all, where can I fold?
The only place I could possibly find a fold would be on the flop.
Actuary, what do YOU think? Hindsight and all, where can I fold?
wow. I"m honored.I play it the same..except I cap the flop.With 4 opponents you have tremendous equity.I know its unlikely math wise that anyone has 2 spades...although, the action indicates its not that unlikiey. Still, cap with equity advantage.gotta call turn..getting like 12:1.I don't riase here, your equity is less now..of course and you also have no worries of a higher 1 card flush getting runner runner Spade now.THink of it like this..you spent 5.5BB to give yourself a chance to profit: 33BB..and you flopped a hand that would win > 30% by showdown.So did Mp2 get the BackDoor flush?AQd, KQd would be legit. Not much else shoulda stayed around, imo...w/o really looking too hard.
Actuary, what do YOU think?  Hindsight and all, where can I fold?
wow. I"m honored.I play it the same..except I cap the flop.With 4 opponents you have tremendous equity.I know its unlikely math wise that anyone has 2 spades...although, the action indicates its not that unlikiey. Still, cap with equity advantage.gotta call turn..getting like 12:1.I don't riase here, your equity is less now..of course and you also have no worries of a higher 1 card flush getting runner runner Spade now.THink of it like this..you spent 5.5BB to give yourself a chance to profit: 33BB..and you flopped a hand that would win > 30% by showdown.So did Mp2 get the BackDoor flush?AQd, KQd would be legit. Not much else shoulda stayed around, imo...w/o really looking too hard.
thanks for the validation.you won't believe the donkey outcome.SB way overplayed his Q9 for two pair. way overplayed it.UTG+2 has k10 for a made str8 on the turn but didn't cap it. MP2 has K10d for the made str8 on the turn but hits his flush on the river.What sucks about this hand is that I was sure I had an uber loose table. But alas, everyone just played that hand and it went back to a 30% V$IP table.