who has leafs tv

i have bell express-view, i phoned them tonight to subscribe to Leafs TV and they said NO, i live in the ottawa valley so the channel isnt available to me, nice eh?glad to see they are pounding the thrashers right now,,,

a 9-1 shalacking!
That's one way to avoid a shootout.I didn't see the game - now that I'm a left-coaster, Leafs games are often over before I finish dinner - but judging by the threads on the Leafs' official board it looks like there were some fireworks near the end of the game. People are speculating as to who'll get suspended, never a good sign. Sounds like one of the Atlanta players attacked a ref? Ouch...

Can someone explain to me why fans complain that Leafs TV is showing 13 games this season?69 other games are being shown and they picked up 13 of them.My god just 15 years ago, you saw Wednesday and Saturday games only, now you get ALL of them.On top of that, its a buck a month (if you subscribe to TSN, Sportsnet)A DOLLAR!!!!!

Can someone explain to me why fans complain that Leafs TV is showing 13 games this season?69 other games are being shown and they picked up 13 of them.My god just 15 years ago, you saw Wednesday and Saturday games only, now you get ALL of them.On top of that, its a buck a month (if you subscribe to TSN, Sportsnet)A DOLLAR!!!!!
stupid noobie

i phoned back yesterday and got someone else, they let me sub to leafs tv (in the ottawa valley) no ?'s asked, now lets wait and see if the next game is blacked out in my area

stupid noobie
You have a problem?
  • 5 years later...