This applies to the end of the other post about Daniels blog, but numerous people have been flaming daniel and even saying that he is stupid for his posr about a buy-in. Obviously, he knows more about poker than anybody on here and does run this website, so first off, I think it is a 110% disrespectful to flame him and two, he must have some reason for saying there isnt and advantage to buying in for a mountain of chips in a cash game. I have my own thoughts about the whole buy-in thing, but i wont post it on here, because nothing productive will come from it, just a ton of flames.

I wish all you "don't flame Daniel" suckas could have your own little party so you could collectively kiss his ass at the same time and get it out of the way. I might even pitch in a few pennies if you would want to send out little "don't flame Daniel" invitations. It would be a great time for all of you.Whatever it takes - get 'er done so I don't have to see five of these every time I look at the site. :wall:

I wish all you "don't flame Daniel" suckas could have your own little party so you could collectively kiss his ass at the same time and get it out of the way.  I might even pitch in a few pennies if you would want to send out little "don't flame Daniel" invitations.  It would be a great time for all of you.Whatever it takes - get 'er done so I don't have to see five of these every time I look at the site. :wall:
as opposed to posts like that one, that really add something to my life
This applies to the end of the other post about Daniels blog, but numerous people have been flaming daniel and even saying that he is stupid for his posr about a buy-in.  Obviously, he knows more about poker than anybody on here and does run this website, so first off, I think it is a 110% disrespectful to flame him and two, he must have some reason for saying there isnt and advantage to buying in for a mountain of chips in a cash game.  I have my own thoughts about the whole buy-in thing, but i wont post it on here, because nothing productive will come from it, just a ton of flames.
For the record, I did NOT flame him.I opened up a can of worms that brought out quite a bit of emotion in people but I did not flame him, I voiced my opinion and if my comments are read in context you will see that I did it in as a respectful manner as I could.Could I have worded it better?Maybe.Did I flame him or try and bash him, was that my intent?NO
This applies to the end of the other post about Daniels blog, but numerous people have been flaming daniel and even saying that he is stupid for his posr about a buy-in.  Obviously, he knows more about poker than anybody on here and does run this website, so first off, I think it is a 110% disrespectful to flame him and two, he must have some reason for saying there isnt and advantage to buying in for a mountain of chips in a cash game.  I have my own thoughts about the whole buy-in thing, but i wont post it on here, because nothing productive will come from it, just a ton of flames.
For the record, I did NOT flame him.I opened up a can of worms that brought out quite a bit of emotion in people but I did not flame him, I voiced my opinion and if my comments are read in context you will see that I did it in as a respectful manner as I could.Could I have worded it better?Maybe.Did I flame him or try and bash him, was that my intent?NO
Ignore. Dont' start up again. For the love of god, no.

You know what Ron you are right.The only posts worth making are the juvenile jokes, since those generally don't get any kind of nasty, vitriolic reactions.Attempting to have any kind of genuine, intelligent dialog on this site tends to be an excercise in futility.I am done with it.

ugggh....so moronic. this is a FORUM. that means if people have an OPINION on something daniel did, they will EXPRESS it. if you want to create your own special forum where people are not encouraged to express their opinions, go ahead. im sure many people will be there.