favorite movie quotes...

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Penis... Penis... Peniiiiiiiiiis...""Vagina?""YES!!"
Good sir, why you no post the movie title?
"You have got me there. Ol' Don's as useless as tits on a boar." CABLE GUY 1996.
  • 2 weeks later...

Mrs. Dorothy Fremont: Good day, are you Mr. Ramses? I'm Dorothy Fremont. Well, I heard about you from a friend of mine, Annette Dupree. I'm giving a dinner party in two weeks for my daughter, and Mrs. Dupree says that you cater to just about the type of thing I'm looking for. I want something ususal, something totally different.Fuad Ramses: Yes, Mrs. Fremont. I do cater to unusual affairs. What do you consider to be unusual?Mrs. Dorothy Fremont: Oh, I don't know. What do you recommend?Fuad Ramses: Have you ever had... an Egyptian Feast?[musical fanfare] Blood Feast 1963

Rudy, what the fuck is this? Rudy, this is a red car. Holy shit! A red chariot to take my ass straight to hell!

• 3 weeks later...

Dave Bowman: Hello, HAL. Do you read me, HAL?HAL: Affirmative, Dave. I read you.Dave Bowman: Open the pod bay doors, HAL.HAL: I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that.Dave Bowman: What's the problem?HAL: I think you know what the problem is just as well as I do.Dave Bowman: What are you talking about, HAL?HAL: This mission is too important for me to allow you to jeopardize it.Dave Bowman: I don't know what you're talking about, HAL.HAL: I know that you and Frank were planning to disconnect me, and I'm afraid that's something I cannot allow to happen.Dave Bowman: Where the hell'd you get that idea, HAL?HAL: Dave, although you took very thorough precautions in the pod against my hearing you, I could see your lips move.Dave Bowman: Alright, HAL. I'll go in through the emergency airlock.HAL: Without your space helmet, Dave, you're going to find that rather difficult.Dave Bowman: HAL, I won't argue with you anymore. Open the doors.HAL: Dave, this conversation can serve no purpose anymore. Goodbye. 2001: A Space Odyssey (1968)

[after Spicoli wrecks Jefferson's car]Jefferson's Brother: My brother's gonna kill us! He's gonna kill us! He's gonna kill you and he's gonna kill me, he's gonna kill us!Jeff Spicoli: Hey man, just be glad I had fast reflexes!Jefferson's Brother: My brother's gonna shit!Jeff Spicoli: Make up your mind, dude, is he gonna shit or is he gonna kill us?Jefferson's Brother: First he's gonna shit, then he's gonna kill us!Jeff Spicoli: Relax, all right? My old man is a television repairman, he's got this ultimate set of tools. I can fix it. Fast Times at Ridgemont High (1982)

• 3 weeks later...

"'Twas the night before Christmas and all through the house not a creature was stirring...except for the 4 assholes coming up from the rear in standard two by two cover formation."

• 2 weeks later...

Dr. Prashar: Dr. Pincus, at some point in your life, you're gonna have to stop and ask yourself the ultimate question. Bertram Pincus: [nods curiously] Dr. Prashar: "This business of... being such a f.ucking prick, what is it really getting me?" Huh? Ghost Town 2008

Not a movie quote, but it's a good one and reminded me of Arrested Development:"Who do I have to fuck around here to get my kids back?" - Ray (as played by Thomas Jane in the HBO series Hung)