poker stars has done it

Poker stars put me on big enough tilt today that i had to get up and leave before i threw my computer. The beats were just awful. dropped 40bb in about an hr or so before i closed in the middle of hands and just left

Poker stars put me on big enough tilt today that i had to get up and leave before i threw my computer. The beats were just awful. dropped 40bb in about an hr or so before i closed in the middle of hands and just left
oh thats so terrible i think ill quit poker so i dont have to ever experience it. oh wait...
oh thats so terrible i think ill quit poker so i dont have to ever experience it. oh wait...
Don, that wasn't funny at all. Please be funny next time you try to flame someone.thx.
Don, that wasn't funny at all. Please be funny next time you try to flame someone.thx.
Or involved nudity... That would work also...
would it be funny if i threw a pie in his face? or squirted him with some water coming from a little flower in my suit?
would it be funny if i threw a pie in his face? or squirted him with some water coming from a little flower in my suit?
Yes. Find those emoticons and you are funny in my book.
i feel ya man, Stars did me wrong yesterday - when i cashout today with their max bonus, i'll be down $50 :club:

I HAVE FINALLY HAD ENOUGH!!! I logged onto Partypoker today and this message came up: "We planned on you losing Aces full to quads, but instead of going through the trouble, we took 614.40 out of your account, have a nice day"ANybody Else keep getting these FCKUCKING BEATS LATELY?To the OP: Keep in there, what limits are you playing? My guess is you can make it back asap :club:.

I HAVE FINALLY HAD ENOUGH!!! I logged onto Partypoker today and this message came up: "We planned on you losing Aces full to quads, but instead of going through the trouble, we took 614.40 out of your account, have a nice day"ANybody Else keep getting these FCKUCKING BEATS LATELY?To the OP: Keep in there, what limits are you playing? My guess is you can make it back asap :club:.
haha was that you? i got quads twice yesterday, both times taking down an Aces full boat - if it was don't feel bad, the poker gods got even on my ass real quick
Why do you even play on Stars?? Everyone knows that Pokerstars is rigged anyways.
Or involved nudity... That would work also...
hahaha, why do the sickest minds make me laugh the most? that one caught me off guard, to say the least. Just like that "masturbat.e agressively" one, was that norton as well? Anyone remember who wrote that, i want a good laugh, especially the firestorm from the forum after that joke.
Why do you even play on Stars?? Everyone knows that Pokerstars is rigged anyways.
Yep, he actually already saw that his account balance was 40 bb less than before even before he started playing.

Wow, Pokerstars gives ppl a bad run of cards? I've never heard of anyone losing 40bb before...in one session!?!?!?! Are you serious? I'd be thinking about suing them, there is no way any poker player, no matter how bad, could ever lose 40bb in one single session. Has to be rigged.Seriously, you have to be kidding right. 40bb in a single session is nothing. Wait until you've played for more than 6 mothns and more than 500 hands.

haha was that you? i got quads twice yesterday, both times taking down an Aces full boat - if it was don't feel bad, the poker gods got even on my ass real quick
I left out (sw), it wasn't me, surprisingly :D