what do you say when you suck out?

I tell them, "wow, you had me that hand, I didn't think you were that strong, nice hand." Usually they then tell me to shut up, and it is at this point that I know they are starting to tilt, and I now control them.
Yes, I am sure this is what you say- it sounds very mild, like it came from a person on an even keel, just like you.
  • Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you say "sucks to be you"or "dosen't suck to be me"or "i'm rich i call anything"or thank you bitch "
I was going to come into this thread and flame, saying the exact same thing has been done before.Also, I think there is at least one kennyxxxxxx, probably two, that I have flamed in the past for their stupidity.Regardless of those things, "I'm rich, I call anything" is really, really funny.

normally i just say random fish comment if they say anything"i had odd's""they were sooooted""i had a feeling" "i have your money so must have been the right call"the normal things to put someone on tilt so you can take more money off them later.

Wait, there's one thing I don't understand. Did Lard Ass have to pay to get in the pie eating contest?
Good flick (just so you know at least 1 person got the reference.)
i am glad someone else got it too. i hate being the guy that catches everything like that.

I NEVER suckout, I always have the best hand when the $$ goes in. $hit I say nothing, sometimes a sorry if i like the person. But 99 times outta 100 noone says anything to me whe they suck out on me.

I don't say anything unless they start giving me grief about it. Then it's something along the lines of:

Hey, who's got the chips, loser?
The goal, obviously, is tilt.But I don't suck out all that much. We're supposed to be getting our chips in with the best of it, right? :club:

I used to apologize, but not anymore. Good players, well I like to think that im a good player, get sucked out on all the time by donks. Its part of the game. I dont apologize. Why should I apologize for getting my money in bad? I dont like when people apologize to me either, because i like it a lot when someone puts it in bad against me, regardless of the outcome.

Just say "It's about time the shoe was on the other f u c king foot, you loose-passive, gutshot chasing, any two suited playing, overweight, undertall, hat and sunglass at a 2/4 table wearing, silly little fish!" :twisted: