what do you say when you suck out?

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I say, "Sweet! Now I get to sing the suck out song: ...Soo lick my butt and suck on my balls"That usually gets them going.Thank you Team America.- Jordan
I like you......... You have balls.................. I like balls.

If I respect the player or he is my friend, then I'll say "Sorry, I didn't deserve it."If it is someone who gives me beats that are really bad, or if I don't like them, then I'll say "Take that luckbox."

I'd don't say anything, but I don't want them thinking I realize that I sucked out, so I would never say "sorry" or anything, that way they might just get pissed and start playing like shit against me.

I think that this is an awkward situation that doesnt warrant me saying anything. its like after you get done with a hooker. are you supposed to say "thanks" or "nice job"?... I think i have said to much.

and then you break down and cry yourself, as you realize that you are a huge donk.
Huh?Might you be an idiot?I have refrained from getting on you as you seem to be hated around here...but are you trying to start shat with me?

usually i say something about how im the greatest, that usually pisses em off a bunch.if its with a firend or someone i respect then i just point at them and laugh and then say im the greatest.