what do you say when you suck out?

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 year later...
I think that this is an awkward situation that doesnt warrant me saying anything. its like after you get done with a hooker. are you supposed to say "thanks" or "nice job"?... I think i have said to much.
well it really depends if she did a nice job. if it wasn't good then I wait until she goes to the washroom and resteal my cash. if it was good then I like to be a gentleman and tell her "you suck some great cock!"manners. it matters people.
Even the top pros, like all of us, hit their 4 outers and suck out at times, though most us (hopefully) get our money in with the best of it more often than not. Usually, if I suck out, I'm the first to congratulate my opponent for outplaying me and apologize for the bad beat, assuming they played the hand well to start with (eg, calling my raise with J,4 then hitting a flop of J,4,4 vs. my pocket A's - if I suck out then I'll let em have it). Started thinking lately though - the game is not a frickin popularity contest to see who can be most liked - what do I care if the guy hates me and thinks I'm a donk. I think next time I suck out I'll really talk some sh*t and see if I can get the guy to go on tilt. More profitable strategy?
I try to say as little as possible. That or say Wah Wah, bad beat, then rake in all the chippies!

I like to explain to them the keys of playing winning poker..."The key to poker is knowing whats coming out. I am very good...obv."or a nice "you stink" always gets them going

well it really depends if she did a nice job. if it wasn't good then I wait until she goes to the washroom and resteal my cash. if it was good then I like to be a gentleman and tell her "you suck some great cock!"manners. it matters people.
:club::D

I just apologize beforehand that way I can avoid the awkwardness after hitting gin.villain: calls $6hero: raises $15 to $21villain#2: raises $14.45 to $35.45 and is all-invillain: folds hero said, "sorry about this"hero: calls $14.45*** TURN *** [4c 8d 2s] [Ts]*** RIVER *** [4c 8d 2s Ts] [3s]*** SHOW DOWN ***hero: shows [Ah 7d 5c 4d] (a straight, Ace to Five)villain#2: mucks handThis guy had dropped 3 buyins in 15 minutes so I just figured he was running really really bad. How could I lose?

One of two things....either I type.....WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEor if its a home game i say WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE