which site pays the fastest?

I find it interesting that there are quite a few folks on this forum who don't like Poker Stars, but from my experience they are the absolute hands down best, when it comes to processing payments.At least through Neteller. If you cash out of Poker Stars the money is literally in your Neteller account within minutes, and in fact in most cases seconds.It then takes about 2 working days max to have the money in your checking account from Neteller.I have cashed from the following:Party PokerNobleParadisePoker StarsBodogParty in my experience is second best, again took a couple of hours. Noble took about 3 days! Bodog also was 2-3 days. Paradise I tried last night and they say 10-12 hours for the money to show in your Neteller account but I have yet to see it. What kind of experiences have the rest of you had?

I've found that money will be in my Neteller account within an hour or so on any of the sites I've played. I've been lucky in that I haven't had a bad cashing out experience (yet).

I've never played at Starts but it's that fast? Don't they have a payment process that reviews your withdrawl?Party usually gets it to me within 12 hours, so do the Party skins. Absolute took about a week to get my money out.

I agree, Party is definately the fastest. You can literally make the withdrawl, open up Neteller and your money will be in there!Most other sites I play take 24-48 hours before it gets in my account.

I have only cashed out from 3 sites (Empire, Party, and Pokerroom) and I always cash out by check.All 3 are very fast all things considered in getting the checks out and to me. If I do it by regular mail, it takes about two weeks. Fedex is about 3-4 days.

I've never played at Starts but it's that fast? Don't they have a payment process that reviews your withdrawl?Party usually gets it to me within 12 hours, so do the Party skins. Absolute took about a week to get my money out.
Yes they are that quick! Come to think of it Party is probably just as fast. Bodog makes you jump through the kind of hoops you mentioned, the only stipulation that Stars has which I am not crazy about but can live with is that you have to wait 48 hours after your last withdrawal before you can cash anything.However if you have had money in your account for more than the 48 hours and you go to cash you have it immediately in Neteller.I think the best way to go is to fund your account via Visa if you can, my bank so far allows it and then to cash out via Neteller.There is no fee to cash out via Neteller just to fund.
Guest Anonymous
What kind of experiences have the rest of you had?
UB & Pokerroom- always over 24 hours, usually less than 48Stars - within a few hours, sometimes more than 12Party - almost always instantaneous, but never more than 12 hoursNoble - days and days and days

Stars is only fast with the amount that you cashed in for.Anything over that and it's taken around 2 days for them to approve it for me.Party has always been the fastest for me.

I've found that money will be in my Neteller account within an hour or so on any of the sites I've played. I've been lucky in that I haven't had a bad cashing out experience (yet).
Seriously, you cannot make a statement like that without both saying and knocking on wood. This is probably in your future... VERY SUPERSTITIOUS when it comes to wood and statements!