weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeak

i just got rejected.i was asking this chick to homecoming....and she said "we'd just be going as friends, right?"I knew it was over right there.So we talked about it, I told her that I liked her and all that shit but if she just wanted to be friends it's all good, but damn, thats annoying.But i realize now, that we have like nothing in common, whenever we talk it's always small talk or about meaningless crap, and I was really just in it for the play, which now I definitely don't see myself getting from her anytime soon. Shady.

First of all...how old are you? Still in high school????Ok, here is what you do:Does she have a pet? If so, kill it immediately. Then send her a really nice letter of condolence a couple of days later. After that, steal some stationary from a hospital and send her an official letter stating that one of her former sex partners had the aids virus at the time of their encounter.Then burn her house down.She will then be ready foryou.

You should draw a picture of her and drop it off at her house. And then tell her that it took more time than expected b/e it was hard to do the shading on her upper lip. Then she will definitely put out.

First of all...how old are you? Still in high school????Ok, here is what you do:Does she have a pet? If so, kill it immediately. Then send her a really nice letter of condolence a couple of days later.  After that, steal some stationary from a hospital and send her an official letter stating that one of her former sex partners had the aids virus at the time of their encounter.Then burn her house down.She will then be ready foryou.
:clap:
you forgot to tell him to buy her a new pet similar to the old one just to get some pts for it
Don't forget to beat the shit out of it until it's on the brink of death and then tell her you saved it from a life of abuse.
You should draw a picture of her and drop it off at her house. And then tell her that it took more time than expected b/e it was hard to do the shading on her upper lip. Then she will definitely put out.
Uuuggh. Freakin' Idiot! You'll never get a girl like that. You have to build her a cake or something.
You should pull a Mean Girls."Hi this is Debbie from Planned Parenthood. I'm calling about your daughters test results, it's urgent."
I love that a Lewis Black avatar is making a Mean Girls reference, LoL.And yes that does suck. I'm seeing this girl right now, only on weekends cuz she lives about 50 miles from me, and she's taking classes and I'm at work. Quiet type so I have no idea where I stand right now. Seen her about 5 times and I'm totally clueless. Plus, this girl has had a rough history, so I don't want to be the pushy type.I'm pretty sure I'm on my way to the promised land, but it's slow going and there's a fog.
You should pull a Mean Girls."Hi this is Debbie from Planned Parenthood. I'm calling about your daughters test results, it's urgent."
I love that a Lewis Black avatar is making a Mean Girls reference, LoL.
Hey, Mean Girls is a quality piece of cinematography. Step off.

when she asked about going as friends you could've just said "Yeah for sure". if it was fun you could go out more. if things work out, then your in. if things don't, you got a cool friend. professing your love out of no where: -EV