can someone answer this question for me????????????

i dont see the problem with asking a question. homosexuality isnt something that should be taboo to talk about.  I did not use any foul language while asking the question. i think i have been very polite.  anyway i think it goes without saying that anyone who has seen daniel in action can see that he has very feminine qualities about him and i was just inquiring about them in a very civil manner
If you actually did some research instead of coming on to the board spewing your stupidity, then people wouldn't have to rag on you about being such a retard.Welcome to the forum. Douche bag.
i dont see the problem with asking a question. homosexuality isnt something that should be taboo to talk about.  I did not use any foul language while asking the question. i think i have been very polite.  anyway i think it goes without saying that anyone who has seen daniel in action can see that he has very feminine qualities about him and i was just inquiring about them in a very civil manner
Would you like it if someone asked you the same question? Nobody is saying that there is anything wrong with homosexuality, quite frankly, it's just none of your business. Regardless, his blogs are right there in plain sight for you to see that he recently got married. If you don't see them either you are not looking hard enough or are a complete fucktard.I think you're a fucktard.

i apologize for asking a valid question on a site that is devoted to avid Daniel fans that for some odd reason know his entire life story. When ever you are doing research it is best to get your information form the most reliable sources. Hence asking on his website. A simple yes or no would have been enough to answer with.

i apologize for asking a valid question on a site that is devoted to avid Daniel fans that for some odd reason know his entire life story.  When ever you are doing research it is best to get your information form the most reliable sources.  Hence asking on his website.  A simple yes or no would have been enough to answer with.
Your not forgiven, Now go away.
i apologize for asking a valid question on a site that is devoted to avid Daniel fans that for some odd reason know his entire life story.  When ever you are doing research it is best to get your information form the most reliable sources.  Hence asking on his website.  A simple yes or no would have been enough to answer with.
ESAD
So asking public opinion on an internet forum qualifies as "research"? I wish I knew that before I wasted my time on all those university research methodology courses. What a waste of money.... I'm such an idiot... idiot... idiot.