can someone answer this question for me????????????

i was just watching the world series of poker and me and my buddy made a bet to see if daniel was gay or not. I looked around the site and i found nothing confirming he taste in sexual partners. so if someone can fill me in i would like to hear from you

sorry but you have to admit that he does give off the gay vibe. i mean my gaydar was scoring off the charts....anyway thanks for answering the question with such nice language. oh yeah i also got in an argument with my buddy if dan or money maker would win in a heads up match. leave some replies please

sorry but you have to admit that he does give off the gay vibe. i mean my gaydar was scoring off the charts....anyway thanks for answering the question with such nice language.  oh yeah i  also got in an argument with my buddy if dan or money maker would win in a heads up match.  leave some replies please
You have "gaydar"?I guess that makes you a pickle puffer huh?
sorry but you have to admit that he does give off the gay vibe. i mean my gaydar was scoring off the charts....anyway thanks for answering the question with such nice language.  oh yeah i  also got in an argument with my buddy if dan or money maker would win in a heads up match.  leave some replies please
Your buddies cock in your ass was probably whats setting off your gaydar.
Your buddies cock in your ass was probably whats setting off your gaydar.

i dont see the problem with asking a question. homosexuality isnt something that should be taboo to talk about. I did not use any foul language while asking the question. i think i have been very polite. anyway i think it goes without saying that anyone who has seen daniel in action can see that he has very feminine qualities about him and i was just inquiring about them in a very civil manner

i dont see the problem with asking a question. homosexuality isnt something that should be taboo to talk about.  I did not use any foul language while asking the question. i think i have been very polite.  anyway i think it goes without saying that anyone who has seen daniel in action can see that he has very feminine qualities about him and i was just inquiring about them in a very civil manner
Example?