“miracle vitamin?”

What is this miracle vitamin? Daniel said that he is taking vitamins that help him stay calm and energized. He said it works after being a skeptic. I was wondering when he is going to reveal this “miracle vitamin?”

First off I know alot about this miracle vitamin. I can't talk to much about it at this time but I can say that there will be link on this site to purchase this item along with the scientific studies that go along with it. This product does what it is designed to do and that is keep mental focus in a stressful situation. Daniel said he had no stress headaches while at the table and was able to stay focused for long periods of time without mental burnout. It will be available in the next 3 weeks or so if all goes as planned. It containes NO caffiene or ephedra which was something Daniel liked about it as well. For people like myself who get no caffiene I can't take stuff that has it as I will be all jacked up. If you want more information about this you can email me but I wont return your email for about a week or so. We will have a commercial on Poker Updates in a month or so as well. Stay tuned there is more to come. Herb McCandlessI'm just the guy that help design this product.ncpokerclub@aol.com

What is this miracle vitamin? Daniel said that he is taking vitamins that help him stay calm and energized. He said it works after being a skeptic. I was wondering when he is going to reveal this “miracle vitamin?”
Well I know for me, with a good diet, regular excercise, daily vitamins (regular off the shelf multis) and meditation I can stay calm and energized all day long. As for Daniel, he'll let everyone know what his secret is when the endorsement deals come together. *I'm just a guy that eats right and excercises. No one pays me to to reveal my 'secrets'.