main event espn/jen harman

I think the guy actually wanted to double check that he had the straight flush before calling. Think about calling an all in during the main event on national tv with a four card straight like that ass clown two years ago. Man your buddies would never let you live that one down.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Some thoughts on the wsop tonight.That guy who slow rolled JH is a total ass hole. ASS HOLE!!!Greg Raymer is a good poker player.If I won a satalite to play in the ME. I would almost expect to go out on the first hand with 10's full of aces vs aces full of tens. The first hand, brutal.I liked that ESPN decided to basically do a show featuring the WSOP all around best player from last year.DN made some laydowns that I know I wouldn't be able to make. Of course he's the pro, but man nice fold.

Key to winning the ME.Call anthing because "hey, it only cost me 225 dollars to enter this tournament."I did have an actual laugh at something a donkey said, when he won that dollar on the Hellmuth bet and said "this is probably the only money I'll win at the WSOP."Btw, my dad and I cracked up when Lon was like "Randy jensen finally looked up from his book and played a hand....and lost!!!" My dad just busted out laughing.

Some thoughts on the wsop tonight.That guy who slow rolled JH is a total ass hole.  ASS HOLE!!!Greg Raymer is a good poker player.If I won a satalite to play in the ME.  I would almost expect to go out on the first hand with 10's full of aces vs aces full of tens.  The first hand, brutal.I liked that ESPN decided to basically do a show featuring the WSOP all around best player from last year.DN made some laydowns that I know I wouldn't be able to make.  Of course he's the pro, but man nice fold.
I agree 100% with the statement that Greg Raymer is a good player. However, that play he made tonight with dueces was pretty donkified....

From what we saw tonight, it pretty much confirmed that Raymer could care less about what the other player has. He never thinks man this guy probably has the best of it, let me lay down J9 or 22 preflop. In other words, the pot odds always justify a call. It bothers me that people back down to him, he's nothing more than a poker bully. He's a good player, but from what I've seen, he is very very lucky.

Raymer still catching cards like last year
When he got a chip lead last year he repeatedly applied pressure to smaller stacks, raising cats all-in with straight draws and middle pairs, etc. Suffice it to say that if you read the transcripts he wasn't merely catching cards last year. Granted he sucked out during last night's telecast a decent amount of times, but last year he played power poker at its highest level and I still think is vastly underrated. I don't care for him, but I certainly respect his play.
Raymer still catching cards like last year
When he got a chip lead last year he repeatedly applied pressure to smaller stacks, raising cats all-in with straight draws and middle pairs, etc. Suffice it to say that if you read the transcripts he wasn't merely catching cards last year. Granted he sucked out during last night's telecast a decent amount of times, but last year he played power poker at its highest level and I still think is vastly underrated. I don't care for him, but I certainly respect his play.
Raymer with a big stack is death to other players