you know you're a newb if...

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Your name is Spademan.
I hate it when people know they get a free pass knowing that I know they're joking.Just hate it.
here ya go.youre a douce clown!better?
Yes, better.Danke.
yeah, i feel better too.finally we're in harmony.
...if you mow your lawn and find a car.
:green: :shock: :green:

You know your a newbe if you watch the WPT then head over to PartyPoker Playmoney and rake in money going all in every hand pre-flop and thinking your the next *insert overrated pro here*. Then ask whether or not you should turn pro here.. :club::D:D :shock: :? 8) Also people who over use smilies.

if you still think Royal is a woman...that one's always funny
I'm sorry...I've been here for a while, and Royal will always be a hot chick to me. It's the combination of the avatar, and all the talk about how much he loves bone. Between the two, I'll always see hot chick in my mind when I read his posts. I like my version of reality better anyway.

If you feel the need to respond to every post because you are the worlds (insert here)most insightful personfunniest kid in Junior Highbest NL playerfore-most expert in homo-erotic literaturebest insult comic since Don Rickles (or Triumph the insult comic dog, for you kids)gift to postingI’m sure there are plenty more, but I have to get back to my life.

if you don't know why DN and Annie Duke hate each other and you feel compelled to ask....again.if you have to ask what Smash does for a living.if you ask if that is MarionSauce in her avatar.if you don't know who hatemenow is.if you don't know what TTIDAH and YSAPKY mean.BTW, TTIDAH.