call me bubble boy

Last night I was playing in a 10+1 NLH tournament on UB. 210 entered, top 30 got paid.I am 30th in chips with 34 players remaining and I get AK of clubs. There was an ep min raise just before I was to act. I had 3000 chips and the blinds were 150/300. So I could have waited, but I pushed and was called. What hands would you fold here as the villian? He bet 600 making the pot 1050, I raised 3000. So he had to call 2400 to win a 6350. But my all in should say something. Would you fold a weak ace here? How about K+anything.Today I played in a 30 seat tournament, reached the final table as #2 in chips. Get down to 6 handed, I am in 5th, but getting desperate. Pick up aces in the SB, big rase from the button sets me all in. I call. He has 8's, and the river is, you bet.I was also playing a 10 person sit-n-go, top 3 get paid, 4 players left. I lost there too, can't remember how. So that is 3 bubbles in the last 24 hours, my bankroll is shot, any cash would have been fine. I am in a 10$ plo rebuy tournament now. 90 started, 32 left, 10 get paid. I am in 15th place. I just better not bubble here again... or I don't know what I will do.I will say what villian had from the first tournament in the next post.

I put it here not to annoy anyone else, just people looking to read/comment on other people having a rough time (like getting bad beat).For that Omaha Tournament I finished 12th, 2 out of the money. Flopped a huge wrap straight draw and tried to bet the initial raiser out, he was just trying to steal with J998, blanks fell and IGHN. I was a fav on the flop and if I win that hand I am in second salivating with the final table soon to come. Instead I am broke, giving up poker for money online and in deep depression mode, but that is normal with me, not poker induced. Physics test tomorrow, I am skipping it, EV unknown(+/- ?).