question any help

Go to www.twoplustwo.com and ask this question.  You'll get better information.My educated guess that this idea is illegal and could possibly get you fired if you decide to just go ahead with it.
only if he was in fact a grade school teacher which he obviously is not. i'm pretty sure a grade school teacher would have some sort of grammar skills and patience. more likely a lowlife railbird-type though who makes up lies to cover for running an illegal poker tournament which is his only source of income.cheers,daniel
Go to www.twoplustwo.com and ask this question.  You'll get better information.My educated guess that this idea is illegal and could possibly get you fired if you decide to just go ahead with it.
only if he was in fact a grade school teacher which he obviously is not. i'm pretty sure a grade school teacher would have some sort of grammar skills and patience. more likely a lowlife railbird-type though who makes up lies to cover for running an illegal poker tournament which is his only source of income.cheers,daniel
excuse me alright thank you for the time and stupid comments that i received. For oyu to actually take time to write that is ridiculous. I am writing while doing 3 other things on here. I am trying to get info. to help me. All i asked for was an answer. Instead i get some BS about my grammar and sick people writing assanine comments. Thanks to thse who helped me especially with that one site i sent them an e-mail. Cheers Danny you moron :roll:

I in fact did make a helpful, courteous reply initially. After watching several terribly written, rude answers I deduced that you are not somehow otherwise occupied every time you post. Furthermore, every schoolteacher I've ever known wouldn't even have grammar/typing that poor if hundreds of wild poking monkeys were jabbing their opposable thumbs into their sides.More importantly though, I doubt that someone who so quickly resorts to childish name-calling would be a schoolteacher. And if they are, then probably not a particularly respected one.Normally I hate it when people question posters for no reason, but this one really just annoyed me, since he is so obviously a low-life skimping around for a few extra dollars here and there."assanine" - thats not a typo, you just don't know the spelling. Ironically, if you had come in here and asked how to set up an underground tournament, I'd have been just as happy to help. Instead you come in here with some BS and start verbally abusing members who don't spend their own free time helping you - not cool.deep breath time.Daniel

is it really necesarry for inner city 4th graders to go on field trips?  They all just grow up to be hos and drug dealers.  On a serious note:  take them on a field trip to the local prison.  Tell them not to end up living there.
What the hell is wrong with you? I could cre less about the stupid mistakes cooments I am typing fast and doing three things at once. That is what of the stupidest comments i have ever heard. you should be ashamed of yourself.
haha- teacher thinks I should be ashamed of myself. I guess I would be except for one thing: they all do grow up to be hos and drug dealers. The world is a cruel place for inner city 4th graders
I in fact did make a helpful, courteous reply initially. After watching several terribly written, rude answers I deduced that you are not somehow otherwise occupied every time you post. Furthermore, every schoolteacher I've ever known wouldn't even have grammar/typing that poor if hundreds of wild poking monkeys were jabbing their opposable thumbs into their sides.More importantly though, I doubt that someone who so quickly resorts to childish name-calling would be a schoolteacher. And if they are, then probably not a particularly respected one.Normally I hate it when people question posters for no reason, but this one really just annoyed me, since he is so obviously a low-life skimping around for a few extra dollars here and there."assanine" - thats not a typo, you just don't know the spelling. Ironically, if you had come in here and asked how to set up an underground tournament, I'd have been just as happy to help. Instead you come in here with some BS and start verbally abusing members who don't spend their own free time helping you - not cool.deep breath time.Daniel
you fuvcken piece of shit low life. i am a teacher and have been nominated for disney teacher of theyear awards. trying to make some money. you ass hole. i was asking a serious question. now you go take a deep breathe and get the **** out of my face. I have to hear about my students going to jail or some stupid pedophiliac joke. Listen man my time is over here. this place is for retards. underground tournament. not interested in that. legal tournament that they owuld allow. you cynical piece of shit
is it really necesarry for inner city 4th graders to go on field trips? They all just grow up to be hos and drug dealers. On a serious note: take them on a field trip to the local prison. Tell them not to end up living there.
What the hell is wrong with you? I could cre less about the stupid mistakes cooments I am typing fast and doing three things at once. That is what of the stupidest comments i have ever heard. you should be ashamed of yourself.
haha- teacher thinks I should be ashamed of myself. I guess I would be except for one thing: they all do grow up to be hos and drug dealers. The world is a cruel place for inner city 4th graders
God you have no idea. Just a typical fool. Really intelligent. but what do oyu expect from an idiot.

Okay... back to my question. Ill host it.. just let me host some of those boyish bottoms in my shower. Ill flop them, then when they turn around, ill insert my river so then ill be all in. If you want more people to enter the tourny you should offer one of your boyish blond 4th graders as the 1st prize.This is no joke... lol hahahahhaha

well said