im so down in spirits i dont know...

Listen, when you suck someones co.ck do you apologize when you choke on it?
chocking on cock that's a good analogy to both your poker playing ablity, and your new thread posing ability. I should have thought of that first, but I was laughing too much about Krablar's Might.
  • Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

your just a tool who has there panteys in a bunch.
it's just a pet peeve and i needed to vent.and don't you fucking talking about my panties like that, you insensitive bastard. they make me feel comfortable.
your just a tool who has there panteys in a bunch.
it's just a pet peeve and i needed to vent.and don't you fucking talking about my panties like that, you insensitive censored. they make me feel comfortable.
i should of told you that i prefer thongz biatch!

you played like a donk and got outdrawn in a pot you shouldn't have been in to start with. nevermind that you flopped the nuts; more often you flop top pair with a 10 kicker and call off half your stick to a guy holding AQ because you can't fold top pair--oh golly, i think i got this one! what!? AQ!? damn!JOPKE!!! BAD BEAT!!!then you came here asking for sympathy and help and basically proved yourself to be an immature numbnuts at both poker and life. good luck.

Sorry to be so upfront and mean, but if you get depressed over losing one buyin, do not play poker. I could understand being mad at a bad beat, but being this broken up about 200 dollars is ridiculous. My opinion is the same as others, play smaller limits, or don't play at all. If you think about it, what if that beat was in a deep stacked game and you lost around 300+ profit, PLUS your buyin. Imagine being in that situation for whatever game you are in, if you can not handle that swing, do not play. It sucks, but it's the truth friend. Good luck next time, a player like you played again will pay you more than you will pay them.

Good point Teph.. thanks for the comment..
No problem, a growing problem with new players is profit. It sounds a bit silly but the easiest targets at a new table are younger people with 2.5 or higher x the max buy in (We are speaking NL of course). It is easy to become super tight (To hold onto the profit you made), or to become super loose (To try and use your profit to push around or use the money you made as your new gambling money while keeping your buyin on the side) Do your best to avoid doing this and do your best to exploit these players first and foremost. You can usually tell within one rotation the style that these players have, and you would be surprised at how many times your first instincts are dead on. As a hint, try watching how they stack chips, if they keep a side stack, or a stack that looks away from the rest that is around the buyin, they will nearly ALWAYS fall into this category. A lot of people don't even realize that they do this. This somehow turned into a tutorial, sorry. :club: